FS: Whirr RSD /50, Code Orange "I Am King", Title Fight "Floral Green"

matthewxbrown

A lil post for a few things I'm selling. This Whirr record, Between Asleep And Awake/Twist, is limited to only 50 copies and was available on RSD a few years ago. It's one of the coolest records I have, but I'm clearing out the collection so I can press records that are the hopefully the coolest that some other people own. So with that being said, I'll let it go at a modest price, but I do need money. SO make me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

Code Orange is just 20 PPD. I want the green one so I'm selling this for what I paid for it. 

also just bought the repress of Floral Green so I'd like to sell my green copy for 20 PPD as well.

and as a lil treat for VCers I'll give y'all the heads up that we're reissuing the Teen Suicide Couch King Session tapes, and releasing the second one soon featuring an Old Gray song and Sorority Noise song performed acoustic by Cam Boucher, but shhhhhhhhh

taking offers on all of these below!

• Balance and Composure - Only Boundaries - Third Pressing - 500 Copies - White Vinyl

• Balance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing - First Pressing - 500 Copies - Yellow w/ Fuchsia Haze Vinyl

• Dowsing - All I Could Find Was You - First Pressing - 150 Copies - Black Vinyl

• Foxing - The Albatross - First Pressing - 350 Copies - Bone Vinyl

• Ivy League - Ivy League - First Pressing - 225 Copies - Black Vinyl

• Ivy League - Summer Sessions - First Pressing - Solid Blue Vinyl

• Living With Lions - Dude Manor - First Pressing - 500 Copies - White Vinyl

• Somos - Temple Of Plenty - First Pressing - 150 Copies - Transparent Gold Vinyl

• Such Gold - Stand Tall - First Pressing - 250 Copies - Green/White Split Vinyl

• The Story So Far - What You Don't See - First Pressing - 500 Copies - Black 180 Gram Vinyl

• The Story So Far, Stick To Your Guns - Split - First Pressing - 500 Copies - Half Clear/Half Beer With Black Splatter Vinyl