AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

As a card carrying member of the Despair Faction for over 10 years, I really hope they just keep it simple. Same artwork, track listing as the original on a 7". I pray they dont do any remixes or bsides. And for the love of god please dont be on a picture disc. 

Just saw your sig, do you need the DU 7 box set? I have it and I've been looking to get rid of it in a trade.

I'm a minority. Got into AFI via Decemberunderground and it took a few years for me to dig back into their catalog.

Same here. DecemberUnderground will always be my Fav album by them because thats how i got into AFI. but second to DU is Art of Drowning I enjoy every era of AFI & watch their older concerts, such great energy. 

I can understand this, I got into AFI right around the time the AH ep came out, I knew about AFI but I never really had any interest in them until I heard the AH ep, then I checked out AOD when it came out and was hooked, I never really went back and checked out their back catalog because in 2000-01 I was hooked on the DTR era bands (finch,nfg, midtown,tsl) then picked back up with STS. I feel like AFI has 3 very diverse groups of fans, the ATSF-BSITS era fans, the AOD-STS era fans (where I fall into) and the newer fans from DU-Burials era fans. All 3 in my opinion are very diverse groups of fans, the first era fans are the 30-35 year old, second era fans are the 28-32 group, and the third are like 20-28 year olds. I could be very wrong about this but that's my opinion. 

I'd say I fall into all 3. I like everything with the current lineup: Black Sails all the way to Burials.

and a heads up for folks who are International. I just got a quote from the Nitro site for shipping an LP overseas to the UK for estimates and it came out to $5.49 GBP which converts to $8.96 USD. This being a 7" and much lighter should take even more off of that price, so shipping shouldn't be too much of a concern as far as costs. It's nice to see a label doing that and not gouging the fuck out of it.

As a card carrying member of the Despair Faction for over 10 years, I really hope they just keep it simple. Same artwork, track listing as the original on a 7". I pray they dont do any remixes or bsides. And for the love of god please dont be on a picture disc. 

If they decide to do a DF only version (which is highly unlikely, but still), would you be willing to let me know? I wanted to pick up the $5 membership once the board was moved and became membership-only, but they want another $8 to ship the damn card...

If they decide to do a DF only version (which is highly unlikely, but still), would you be willing to let me know? I wanted to pick up the $5 membership once the board was moved and became membership-only, but they want another $8 to ship the damn card...

Yeah but I doubt it. The only thing the DF got when it came to vinyl was choosing the color of the AFI ep repress. Dont think they'll have an exclusive variant though I'd be happy to be wrong.