AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Yeah, having an amazing release always available to people is a really evil thing...

I'm totally fine with keeping it available. But selling a "limited bundle" of a vinyl repress to vinyl-loving customers, where the vinyl itself is not limited at all? Call me snob or an asshole but I hate it. I would have prefered if they made 500 orange vinyl for the bundle and then kept selling black or yellow or whatever color afterwards. And I'm pretty sure that most labels would have handled it that way.

I'm totally fine with keeping it available. But selling a "limited bundle" of a vinyl repress to vinyl-loving customers, where the vinyl itself is not limited at all? Call me snob or an asshole but I hate it. I would have prefered if they made 500 orange vinyl for the bundle and then kept selling black or yellow or whatever color afterwards. And I'm pretty sure that most labels would have handled it that way.

snob

asshole

:rolleyes:

Okay, joking aside, I get why you'd prefer it that way, but it's not bad how it is now. And every label does it differently. FAT would do it the way you describe. Mondo would throw in the colored version randomly. No Sleep would give you three different options and then just repress when they run out. Hot Topic would give you one version and $50 international shipping.

The point is, I would have preferred it differently myself, but I will reserve the hate for when a label either presses a popular release in too small a quantity or doesn't press it at all.

If you want something limited that few people will have, feel free to grab the original pressing from ebay.

Waiting on that Amazon price to determine how much I want the poster.

http://www.amazon.com/Hallows-E-P-10%2522-Orange-Vinyl/dp/B00P1YBCHU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1414765619&sr=8-2&keywords=all+hallows+ep

Same, but no shipping w/ Amazon. You'll pay extra shipping with Nitro (for the poster)

Guys Im on tour and I seriously fucking need this. I missed out yesterday cause it was the most hectic day ever. Does anyone have an extra? Ive been trying to get this for over 10 years now and its fucking impossible. Please and thank you

EDIT: sorry, didnt see the Amazon link. I panic'd once I saw the Nitro link sold out. Fuck the poster. Pretty sure they are $1 on interpunk anyways.

Sorry but I dont have time to read 8 fucking pages when Im on tour..... I have other shit to do.

This excuse sometimes works. But on the page you posted your freak out (a mere few posts up even) the following things had already occurred:

Someone posted the Amazon link.

Immediately somebody posted about being bummed they missed this.

Someone told them the post literally above them contained a link to buy it on amazon.

Numerous people posted about reading skills.

With my job, I dont know when Im going to have free time. Currently right now, I do because our singer doesnt want to do anything now (an hour ago, I didnt know this.) So because at the drop of a dime I can be called upon to do something, Im not going to waste time reading pages worth of shit. However, I then got a chance to do so, hence why I put the edit and apologized.