AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

3 hours ago, dnl said:

I think the problem is that the original was released by Adeline which is now defunct. I imagine that there may be some issues with the rights for a repress now. Same with Decemberunderground. Also, considering the band has no interest in nostalgia and tend to leave their past work in the past, I doubt they would want any involvement in trying to get it reissued. 

It was also via DreamWorks (also defunct).

I know they'll never do a 20 year STS anniversary tour or anything, but recently they have been slinging merch from older albums. So, I'm not sure they're opposed to profiting from older albums. 

Hey @flood, you or anyone you know ever looked into Sing the Sorrow?

10 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I still remember holding a copy of STS when it came out and thinking, "who still buys records?" I then proceeded to buy a copy of the CD. Little dummy. 

I did that a lot too. As a teenager, the only records I bought had LP only bonus tracks (Nitro was big on doing this). Then around 12 years ago, I just started buying records as a standard.

26 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I still remember holding a copy of STS when it came out and thinking, "who still buys records?" I then proceeded to buy a copy of the CD. Little dummy. 

I picked up a copy at a garage sale for $1 about 10 or so years ago. I picked it up, heitates because I didn't really like that album much, then bought it.

Sold it maybe 6 or 7 years ago to a user on here. Made them a great deal. Kind of regret it just because I'm not much of a fan of that user and I should have pushed for more money but they were new and I didn't know how much they'd eventually annoy me/I'm a nice guy.

51 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I did that a lot too. As a teenager, the only records I bought had LP only bonus tracks (Nitro was big on doing this). Then around 12 years ago, I just started buying records as a standard.

Thirded. I remember when Lost in the Sound of Seperation came out and I was like "2x10"? Huh? $40? No thanks."

20 hours ago, dnl said:

20th anniversary picture disc. 5,000 copies.

https://www.amazon.com/All-Hallows-P-Picture-Disc/dp/B07WXFKHRH/

One of the few releases by any band I actually care enough about to double dip on and own multiple copies of. Plus it's limited and reasonably priced. Preordered!  Comes out the day after my birthday! FALL CHILDREN!

Edited by kylet