AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Guest Secular Haze

If you don't already have this EP downloaded/ripped, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't have it downloaded or ripped and I will be the first to admit that I'm ashamed of myself. I'm calling Dr. Phil right now.

I wonder if they even have them in hand. Or how many will be pressed... Im thinking maybe 1500 Divide that by 5 (amount every person is gonna get to sell on ebay) = 300 people will only get them.

Still waiting on my Order tho that i made from them in MAY.

Me too, my order has been delayed a ton.

I have yet to pick up any of these Nitro re-presses. Do they come with DL codes?

I preordered several of the AFI represses and the TSOL repress when they first went up back in May. Have received nothing so far... Except for emailed download codes probably 3 different times.

Also, seconded on the lack of love for MPD. One of my least favorite companies to work with.

Yeah. I ordered them

Bundle whenever that went up and still

Haven't received anything. I emailed them at one point and they just said oh we should have updated the delivery date but have no explanation as to what's going on.

My delivery date is now like December but we will see

Yea, I'm kind of hesitant to order from them.  The bundle currently shows a shipping date of "Expected to ship by 2014-11-25" yet each individual album shows "In Stock, ships within 1-2 business days".  So which album(s) is actually holding up this bundle?  I only feel like I need a few of them, but I don't really want to sit around and wait months for something that is "in stock".

Yea, I'm kind of hesitant to order from them. The bundle currently shows a shipping date of "Expected to ship by 2014-11-25" yet each individual album shows "In Stock, ships within 1-2 business days". So which album(s) is actually holding up this bundle? I only feel like I need a few of them, but I don't really want to sit around and wait months for something that is "in stock".

I want to say Black Sails as I think the other 4 are available from Amazon.

Yeah, they switched my delivery dates too, but that ended on oct. 27th.

I don't get why anybody would order anything from these guys when the last 5 or so albums they previously released in May STILL arent available.

Apparently I'm a ridiculous exception to the rule, but I ordered Black Sails when it went up and got it shortly after with no problems. Surely I'm not the only one...?

I also dealt with MyPlay for the recent Gaslight preorder and got that one quickly after the ship notice. Bummer that there are all these horror stories though. Nitro clearly has some pretty big kinks to work out.