About damn time :) INgrooves is heading it up, in celebration of the 20th year of Thievery Corporation

Sounds, Mirror, Richest Man - Release Date 9/30/14

Cosmic, Radio, Culture - Release Date 11/17/14

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Thievery-Corporation/e/B000APFP6E/ref=dp_byline_cont_music_1

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/thievery-corporation/55238191

Soundstage has them for $24.99 each for the first 3. (as of 9/10)

Barnes and Noble has them currently at $22.55 each for the first 3. (as of 9/10)

Amazon now has the first 3 at $22.99 ea. (as of 9/26)

Bull Moose has all 6 up in the range of $20.97 for Radio Retaliation, to $22.97 ea. for the other 5 (as of 9/9)
http://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=thievery+corporation&SC=1

I still cannot find any kind of chatter/PR from anyone, including INgrooves. If anyone can, please post.

I can't be the only one excited about this B)

I've actually never listened to Thievery Corporation despite hearing good things. Anyone in this thread who vaguely knows my taste; would it be worth it for yours truly?

Yes Yes Yes!  The hardest one to find is The Richest Man in Babylon. Expensive to say the least.  I believe it was only pressed once, but I might be wrong.  (my fav of those three)  It seems that two of the three are going to match the digital versions (CD) in that they will have one/two more songs.

Here's the only acknowledgement by the band that these were coming:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/21y0oy/thievery_corporation_here_were_ready_to_answer/cghivcf

Q:
Hi Rob and Eric! I am a long time fan of your music and have recently begun collecting vinyl. Your records are extremely difficult to find in this format and when I have found them (usually online), they are typically very expensive. I was wondering what the chances are that you would reprint some of your albums in the near future so fans like me can have a chance at owning them someday? Also, keep up the good work! I bought the new album on vinyl today, so I do own one of your albums on vinyl now!

A:
We've been talking about doing some reissues. Next year is 20 years of Thievery, so maybe we'll do some special vinyl editions

One of the best live shows I've ever seen. Period.

I'm wondering how these will sound being on 120g?

@bib - I've read over your collection, and see that you have those original presses. Speaking way ahead since we haven't heard these yet, what are the weights of yours? By the way, I dig your collection. You and I have a lot of similar tastes...your Sphongle collection is outstanding. Props on someone else in here digging Lotus, btw. (Why won't they press Nomad???)

@bib - I've read over your collection, and see that you have those original presses. Speaking way ahead since we haven't heard these yet, what are the weights of yours? By the way, I dig your collection. You and I have a lot of similar tastes...your Sphongle collection is outstanding. Props on someone else in here digging Lotus, btw. (Why won't they press Nomad???)

Thanks! The last time I listened to Richest Man I recall thinking they were thin feeling, so they certainly were not 180 gram before. I don't know the exact weight offhand however.

Shpongle has been my pet-project and have some interesting things in the works, it's far from complete!

And yes, Lotus is really great! I have directly contacted the band regarding Nomad on vinyl and as of 8/8/2014, the word from the band is:

"There are plans to press a remastered Nomad, but still working out the details so we don't know when that will be out."

@tvham - I read about that show. Lucky. Massive would be nice to cross off my list. I saw Thievery in Chicago at North Coast a few yrs. back. I didn't expect that type of crowd to be that into them. I was wrong. The late night set was even better. Fond memories.

@bib - thanks for the insight on Nomad. Still their best (imo), and still my fav. Great traveling (road) album. Just like anything by Thievery. I'm a Thievery freak, lol

Not to my knowledge. INgrooves announced back in the spring that they were pressing these, and Oasis, and someone else. It's still on their page. I haven't seen anything else regarding any of their other albums. If you do, let us know. I'll do some searching tonight.

I've seen a bunch of "Culture of Fear" LP's being thrown onto Discogs in the past week or so, I wonder if that is being re-released as well?

Or perhaps others just think it'll be repressed. Who knows? There hasn't been an official press release for these represses has there?

Was searching on bullmoose.com and saw that in addition to the first three albums being released on 9/30 they also have listings for Cosmic Game, Radio Retaliation, and Culture of Fear for release on 11/4

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?Q=thievery+corporation&As=true&As=false&Cid=18&Pf=&Pt=&btnsearch=Search

Good job tvham ;-)

I wonder why Radio is cheaper? The latter 3 aren't up yet on Amazon, B&N, and SS

edit: if they actually press Babylon Rewound again, I'll streak down my street. With socks on.

edit: edited the OP

edit: all 6 are on Amazon now, with the latter 3 starting at $24.99 ea.

Was searching on bullmoose.com and saw that in addition to the first three albums being released on 9/30 they also have listings for Cosmic Game, Radio Retaliation, and Culture of Fear for release on 11/4

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?Q=thievery+corporation&As=true&As=false&Cid=18&Pf=&Pt=&btnsearch=Search

Awesome find!

So there's got to be more to this than we are being told.

• 3 weeks later...

I received Sounds From and The Richest Man today, but they pushed my Mirror Conspiracy a few days. I was on the phone 4 days ago with their shipping dept., as they had overlooked my order. I've had this issue with a few other orders, and I wonder if it was due to being one of the first ones to order. Some local record shops had no issues with receiving Mirror, if that's worth anything. Their screw up gave me a $23 credit, and a free record when it gets here, since I ordered it with Prime. I'll take it.