Baths - Ocean Death EP (now shipping)

Physical copies of Baths' great EP from earlier this year, Ocean Death, are finally in stock at Anticon. No word on pressing numbers, but the black haze in blue looks beautiful.

Order: https://www.anticon.com/item/ocean-death

Pic: https://www.facebook.com/anticonrecords/photos/a.329292881107.151678.6672671107/10152690545796108

I need to give this a listen. I liked Obsidian enough, but it didn't hook me nearly as much as Cerulean did. Has he gotten pretty big? He's playing a pretty decent sized venue here later this month.

I dig Cerulean over Obsidian as well. And even though this new EP is probably closer to the latter, I still think it's pretty damn sweet and worth checking out.

No idea how popular he's gotten over the past few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still haven't purchased this, if you wanted to sell one for a bit below cost. Help me help you? I'm not sure what you planned to do with your spare, but it's just an idea.

I have actually offered it up for free on my facebook, no takers as yet. The only problem is my location (Australia) so depending on shipping you may only be saving a few dollars, or perhaps be paying even more than if you ordered directly from Anticon.

I just did a quick calculation and itd be $14 w/o tracking and $20 with - the vinyl is $12 from anticon + $6 shipping lol

if you want it still i'll throw in a surprise 7" 

I have actually offered it up for free on my facebook, no takers as yet. The only problem is my location (Australia) so depending on shipping you may only be saving a few dollars, or perhaps be paying even more than if you ordered directly from Anticon.

I just did a quick calculation and itd be $14 w/o tracking and $20 with - the vinyl is $12 from anticon + $6 shipping lol

if you want it still i'll throw in a surprise 7" lol

If I can save $4 at the cost of waiting a couple of weeks, I'll take my chances.  $14 works for me.