SUMAC - The Deal (members of Isis, Baptists, Russian Circles)

codeine

Sige's mobile version is annoying as hell. Interested of this album but there's no "place an order" button after filling in the shipping details. Only "back to cart" and that does not help. Wtf?

I have no idea how to get to the full version with my phone dammit.

Just tried with the mobile version, you need to enter shipping and billing details, then shipping options will show up, select one and then you will be able to pay via credit card or paypal...

Sige's mobile version is annoying as hell. Interested of this album but there's no "place an order" button after filling in the shipping details. Only "back to cart" and that does not help. Wtf?

I have no idea how to get to the full version with my phone dammit.

This happened to me and I was logged in, the country reverts to usa with my actual address, I just had to change that to Australia and select state, and shipping options popped up. Managed to grab a clear.

Clearly they had no idea how popular this would be, glad they're already on the repress.

I was thinking about Split Cranium... I don't know the numbers and I don't recall how the process was, but I have the feeling that project didn't reach this level of expectation, maybe that experience was used when measuring the size for this press...

I was thinking about Split Cranium... I don't know the numbers and I don't recall how the process was, but I have the feeling that project didn't reach this level of expectation, maybe that experience was used when measuring the size for this press...

I don't think Split Cranium had nearly the hype that this does.

and that's all folks! (except for whatever they have on tour in a couple of weeks)

I'm hanging on to a shred of hope that they will have clear with them. At a Helms Alee show a few weeks ago I scored a Sleepwalking Sailors translucent lime green /300 while fully expecting it to be the more common black.

I sincerely hope that Merchtable uses proper LP mailers for these and not those glorified oversized flimsy cardboard envelopes that aren't sturdy at all. 

Otherwise plenty of orders will show with bent records and crimped/dinged sleeves and plenty of split seams. 

I ordered the two new OMG albums from them and they showed up pristine.