SUMAC - The Deal (members of Isis, Baptists, Russian Circles)

codeine

got the red/black. stoked!

Not so stoked about the price, I'm kinda kicking myself for waiting now.  It was $20 CAD at the show, and $50 CAD after shipping just now... I'm not sure the minor audio quality improvement was worth the 2.5x increase in price :P

Got it regardless because I don't have a copy yet.

That's a bummer indeed. Unfortunately with this record it's been the typical 'you snooze you lose' routine.

Got me a Splatter. 28 quid roughly to the UK, not great but I'm sure it'll be worth it. 12 dollars postage is really good!

Indeed. Sige handles their shipping right. I'll gladly order from them, no matter what the record costs because I don't like to feel that I'm paying equal or more the amount for simply having a record sent overseas. I'd even rather have it hidden into the vinyl price.

Snagged a splatter as well and going off the timing of the posts here, managed it barely. Grabbed that along with the Menace Ruine on clear which I'm really surprised is still kicking. It's a difficult record to listen to but if people dig Sumac, I imagine they'd handle Venus Armata even better. One of the better records from last year. So stoked I got these two. Been waiting to buy the MR from November.

Sige handles their shipping right. I'll gladly order from them, no matter what the record costs because I don't like to feel that I'm paying equal or more the amount for simply having a record sent overseas.

It's not actually Sige who runs the store (warehousing/shipping) but merchtable. That means you can place an order combining items from different stores hosted by them - Hydra Head for instance, taking advantage of same shipping rates.

It's not actually Sige who runs the store (warehousing/shipping) but merchtable. That means you can place an order combining items from different stores hosted by them - Hydra Head for instance, taking advantage of same shipping rates.

Have you ever combined items from different merchtable stores?

Cause I asked them about that and they told me that is not possible because the items aren't stored in the same place.

• 4 weeks later...