avenged sevenfold : s/t vinyl

It's not a good sign if you buy something and immediately regret it and think it's going to suck.

That's how I felt after being duped with 'City of Evil'. I was suckered by "Bat Country"...bought the album...then realized what a piece of turd that band is...even more so after seeing them live twice (not by choice)...I kept screaming "Hey M. Shadows! Axl Rose called...he wants his moves back!"

That's how I felt after being duped with 'City of Evil'. I was suckered by "Bat Country"...bought the album...then realized what a piece of turd that band is...even more so after seeing them live twice (not by choice)...I kept screaming "Hey M. Shadows! Axl Rose called...he wants his moves back!"

Hahaha, yeah it seems like real music fans enjoy their early work and think the recent stuff is a joke. I've never really been into them, but after being introduced to their first album, it's a shame that they went the way they did.

- Jeff

i kind of liked them around five years ago, i think but can't stand them anymore. i haven't listened to them in four or five years either.

revhq already launch as pre-order

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=HR696

but i think their old label 'hopeless' will launch in the nearly times.

well,their city of evil (limited 400/2xlp purple) still in stock

http://www.hopelessrecords.com/index.php?Flash=Yes

:)

yeah..seriously, this band was never good.

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned on a previous thread about my AX7 experience. I was duped into buying "City Of Evil" without knowing any better...I thought it was OK at best...then I caught them live...twice...one was a festival show...then it was when they were touring with Coheed...man, those shows put them in a new light. It made me realize how shitty they are.

"Hey M.Shadows! Axl Rose called...he wants his moves back!"

I mentioned on a previous thread about my AX7 experience. I was duped into buying "City Of Evil" without knowing any better...I thought it was OK at best...then I caught them live...twice...one was a festival show...then it was when they were touring with Coheed...man, those shows put them in a new light. It made me realize how shitty they are.

"Hey M.Shadows! Axl Rose called...he wants his moves back!"

Hahaha! +1

What the fuck kind of name is M. Shadows anyway. I'm gonna change my name to D. Ouchebag