PO (soon): YOU + ME : roseave (Dallas Green, Pink)

I got interested of this band thanks to Pink being involved as I dig her voice but not her own material that much. Youtube comments are ridiculous, quite a few seem to be "taking sides" and don't see You+Me as friends making music together. I'm looking forward to hear more for sure. Speaking of:

Opening track for the album. I like this one much better than the previous song they posted. Based on these three songs out there so far I'd def like to pick this record up. Would be strange if the vinyl is so limited it won't reach instores globally.

Would be strange if the vinyl is so limited it won't reach instores globally.

As of right now it's sold out. I know Justin said they are doing a limited release in Canada. There may be a repress depending on how it sells. I'm just happy I pulled the trigger and bought this when I did.

As of right now it's sold out. I know Justin said they are doing a limited release in Canada. There may be a repress depending on how it sells. I'm just happy I pulled the trigger and bought this when I did.

I actually got a second chance at this. When I went to lullthe trigger the first ti e it was like a week after the announcement and it said sold out. A week after I happened to check by chance and low and behold it was available again. So I pulled it then. No regrets

What does everyone think of this? I'm a huge Dallas fan but I don't know if this is really doing too much for me.

Ok I can't stand pink at all and have started to grow tired of the stuff Dallas has been putting out that being said I'm really digging this album. There's some lyrical content that hits really close to home for me And I'm not one to be into music for the lyrics. Genrally I give two shots what they are saying as long as the melody is good and the music kicks ass but this album is different for me. Their voices seem to blend really well together too. So I'm enjoying so far.

Yeah, the box they shipped this in probably could have survived an atomic bomb. And mine is a little warped, but no moreso than is usual for lightweight pressings. Haven't had a chance to spin it yet though, just listen to the download.

But holy fucking shit, this album is incredible. Probably my nomination for best album of the year.

Yeah, the box they shipped this in probably could have survived an atomic bomb. And mine is a little warped, but no moreso than is usual for lightweight pressings. Haven't had a chance to spin it yet though, just listen to the download.

But holy fucking shit, this album is incredible. Probably my nomination for best album of the year.

I've been saying I like it better then Dallas' last 2 albums and I loved little hell

Got mine yesterday, and like it was said earlier...the packaging from MPD was insane! Great packaging (maybe a little too much, but good to see some care put into vinyl packaging). Possibly the only packaging greater than this was from Sound Stage Direct - they know what's up too.

Anyways - glad to finally have this record and it sounds great!

I just ordered two of these from Amazon UK.  The total with shipping to the states was $24 and change each.  So that's about as cheap as you can find one until they pull their head out and get these repressed.  The comment thread on the You+Me webstore is full of people wanting to buy the sold out record.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rose-Ave-VINYL-You-Me/dp/B00NG39OWI/ref=ntt_mus_dp_dpt_1

And where the heck is a pink and green variant?  Somebody call Pink and get this straightened out.   <_<

Hadn't found this mentioned anywhere yet but there is a clear green limited to 500 up on their US store. It's $2 more than the Black version was (all about that exclusivity) and ships in December supposedly.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/you-plus-me/rose-ave-green-vinyl/details/32872599?feature-name=featured&feature=32459912

Hadn't found this mentioned anywhere yet but there is a clear green limited to 500 up on their US store. It's $2 more than the Black version was (all about that exclusivity) and ships in December supposedly.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/you-plus-me/rose-ave-green-vinyl/details/32872599?feature-name=featured&feature=32459912

of course, after i get my black copy in....