PO (soon): YOU + ME : roseave (Dallas Green, Pink)

I'm still in doubt about whether I should pick this record up or not after having heard the whole album a couple of times. I really love both Dallas' and Pink's voices and they do sing well together, but somehow I'm just feeling it. There are a couple of good songs but the rest just seems pretty average. 

I need more time to make up my mind, but seems like it's already selling out. I do hope some more records would be pressed.

I'm still in doubt about whether I should pick this record up or not after having heard the whole album a couple of times. I really love both Dallas' and Pink's voices and they do sing well together, but somehow I'm just feeling it. There are a couple of good songs but the rest just seems pretty average.

I need more time to make up my mind, but seems like it's already selling out. I do hope some more records would be pressed.

Agree with all of this. It's alright but it's not keeping me hooked enough to want to keep coming back to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.amazon.com/Rose-Ave-You-Me/dp/B00NG39OWI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1417798972&sr=8-5&keywords=city+and+colour+vinyl

For anyone who still might be looking for a copy its up on Amazon for 14.99 backordered due in stock 12/7

Anyone get one from Amazon yet? Is it black or green variant? Thanks

Anyone get one from Amazon yet? Is it black or green variant? Thanks

I'd imagine Amazon being black.  The green says it will be delivered in time for the holidays and I haven't heard any updates since I've ordered.

The green looked really nice but it's tempting to cancel my order and order on amazon

Probably the most distorted record I own that doesn't contain any distorted instruments at all...

that's disappointing =/