PO (soon): YOU + ME : roseave (Dallas Green, Pink)

the black copy for this is definitely NOT limited to 1000 - that will be changed shortly. also, dine alone will be launching a preorder for this today and will have an awesome exclusive screened poster designed by nick steinhardt. i'll update with the links

Guest deleted

the black copy for this is definitely NOT limited to 1000 - that will be changed shortly. also, dine alone will be launching a preorder for this today and will have an awesome exclusive screened poster designed by nick steinhardt. i'll update with the links

What did I just buy that was limited to 1000?

Wish you'd have posted a couple of hours earlier so I wouldn't drop $40 for it. Will try to cancel, hopefully myplaydirect are easy to deal with.

EDIT: The cancellation process was a breeze, just waiting for confirmation, but shouldn't be any issues. So anyone that ordered and wants to cancel, it's doable. :)

Well, maybe if you told me they were delicious Triscuit crackers I could have enjoyed them with you.

Could there be a reason why it's being listed as limited and it just hasn't updated yet with more info :\ Like its a different color or something instead of black. Even on their website front page at the top of the page it says limited vinyl. I dont get why they would say 1,000 pressings if dinealone has black wax. Then again it's Myplaydirect who are known for dumb stuff.

I'll cancel soon since I used amazon payments, they don't charge until they ship and canceling that is truly easy. Most the time I don't even bother with Myplay CS since they are so slow, I just cancel on amazon payments and when Myplay goes to charge the card in the future they can't heh

Just going to wait to see if anything is updated/changed regarding this being limited on their site before I cancel. It's cheaper ordering from dinealone if all of this is standard black wax and I trust them a hell of a lot more.