PO (soon): YOU + ME : roseave (Dallas Green, Pink)

Could there be a reason why it's being listed as limited and it just hasn't updated yet with more info :\ Like its a different color or something instead of black. Even on their website front page at the top of the page it says limited vinyl. I dont get why they would say 1,000 pressings if dinealone has black wax. Then again it's Myplaydirect who are known for dumb stuff.

I'll cancel soon since I used amazon payments, they don't charge until they ship and canceling that is truly easy. Most the time I don't even bother with Myplay CS since they are so slow, I just cancel on amazon payments and when Myplay goes to charge the card in the future they can't heh

Just going to wait to see if anything is updated/changed regarding this being limited on their site before I cancel. It's cheaper ordering from dinealone if all of this is standard black wax and I trust them a hell of a lot more.

all copies are black and the mention of 1000 was a miscommunication, its getting fixed. 

On the Dine Alone Facebook page it says: "CANADIAN PHYSICAL PRE-ORDER will launch this afternoon on our webstore. This special presale will include an 18x24 screen printed poster (limited to 175 copies) which can only be purchased with album bundles via the Dine Alone Webstore." 

Does it ship to the rest of the world too from you guys? Also are any fancy colors or anything coming out or is it all gonna be black? There should be a pink/green split variant. Just sayin'.

On the Dine Alone Facebook page it says: "CANADIAN PHYSICAL PRE-ORDER will launch this afternoon on our webstore. This special presale will include an 18x24 screen printed poster (limited to 175 copies) which can only be purchased with album bundles via the Dine Alone Webstore." 

Does it ship to the rest of the world too from you guys? Also are any fancy colors or anything coming out or is it all gonna be black? There should be a pink/green split variant. Just sayin'.

Justin said earlier that all copies are black. Totally agree that they've missed a trick not doing a Pink/Green variant.

Myplaydirect sold out... wow. I guess writing 1,000 limited pressed even in error pushed people to order as quickly as they could. I'm pretty sure Pinks fanbase which is huge is the reason this also sold out even faster.

edit- seems to be back in stock, still has it listing of 1,000 for some reason, but it now says 120 gram black vinyl.

It's back in stock on Myplaydirect and you can order one from dine alone, I think just not the one with the print.

Not sure what to do myself now. I have an order with Myplay, but their CS sucks and I don't care for them. Only thing is they don't charge a pre-order until its about to ship. Dine alone is better for CS, shipping, cheaper, but you have to pay right away as far as I can tell.

41.15 for the record/poster bundle shipped the Tennesee...Justin, will the poster be rolled in a tube?

Edit

Nevermind! Not allowed to purchase unless you're in Canada I guess...bummer

image.jpg

Same error. I went on the myplaydirect.com site though and they had 'add to cart' available so I bought it through there.

Dine Alone won't let you order any of it outside of Canada. Was gonna order the cd for my gf, but it throws out the payment as it's UK

Really... wtf :\ That must be some label issue or something. I mean they're in Cali and Ive ordered from them tons of times. Hopefully this can be explained. Oh well, guess I'm keeping my other order open for now.

I've been slowing growing apart from Dallas

Stuff, and this release makes it official, I'm Out!

Sorry just not for me, I know a lot of you all here are die hards and I get it! I am that way with many artists, but I know some of you city fans are a little pushed back?

I mean, I do miss non-popstar, sad Dallas. But he hasn't stopped writing good songs, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Seriously, what the heck is this?

I mean first it states that it's limited to 1000 and no comment on the weight.

Now it says "Limited Edition. Pressed on 120 gram black vinyl." (aka flexi disc!)

Honestly, this has nothing to do with "misinformation"; rather scam! They even increased the Euro prices from 14.99 to 19.99€...

Gonna cancel my order...

Seriously, what the heck is this?

I mean first it states that it's limited to 1000 and no comment on the weight.

Now it says "Limited Edition. Pressed on 120 gram black vinyl." (aka flexi disc!)

Honestly, this has nothing to do with "misinformation"; rather scam! They even increased the Euro prices from 14.99 to 19.99€...

Gonna cancel my order...

Most of my 10" records are actually exactly 120 gram.

(flexis about 16 gram)