Chunksaah Records/Fest Exclusive: Everyone Knows I Play Favorites & Like 10"s

didnt see a topic for this

CAR060both.jpg

http://chunksaah.com/shop/

For the past many years, Halloween weekend has meant something totally awesome: Fest.  Chunksaah Records has been a proud sponsor for a few years, and many of our bands have played many times.  I decided that I wanted to do something special to show my gratitude to my boys and all of the people who are passionate about what they do and about sharing it with other like-minded (or sometimes not) people.  And I got to thinking about how much fun I was going to have at Fest this year, and started looking at the website and at all of the bands that I love love love that are playing.  And then I remembered a conversation that I had with Ty from Broadway Calls (at Tim Barry’s set at 8 secoonds) about him and Chris from the Flatliners doing some kind of solo split sometime.  And then I thought about how many of my dudes from bands playing Fest this year probably had a wayward song or an itch to scratch.  So I made a couple of calls and sent a couple of mails and ran into some other folks along the way, and we came up with a really nifty compilation.  Because I am a total snob, I decided it would be extra cool if it was only available on vinyl (10” of course, because it’s my favorite and because sometimes I do what I want) and only at Fest (Chunksaah flea market table) or from the contributors.  So that’s the deal.  Here’s what the cover looks like, which includes the track listing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...