how many orders do you have not delivered yet

I live a thousand miles away from my nearest family member. My wife and I moved to NC with zero dollars to our name. I've got two kids, we both work full time, and donate approximately 20 hours a week to our jobs without compensation. I'm constantly watching our bank account, and what's coming in/going out. We aren't going to Disney World any time soon, we have one car, buy store brand macaroni and cheese, don't eat out ever.

We are an incredibly frugal family. I buy records as a hobby/love. It's something I have done since I was ten. My wife has her shit, and we make it work.

In any case, everyone has their story. I'd tell those that are still living with their parents to do so as long as possible. I wish I had stayed at home and banked a savings. Student loans, a mortgage, car payment, daycare, insurances, phone bill, food, electric, unforeseen expenditures never ever end.

I have been fortunate enough to allocate some funds to music(not so much anymore) and don't feel bad about it for a second.

Jesus Christ! These numbers are insane! Must be good to live at moms place with no cell phone, energy utilities, car payments, or rent due lmfao

I generally only have 1-3 orders over a total of 2 months at a time. What's that 60$ ish bucks?

I have a really good job and use my knowledge of records to buy and sell collections. I make money while collecting records and also own a house and cars. Sorry for hustling while you were typing this up.

I'm in Louisville the cost of living here is decent my wife and I both work we have four kids and she puts me on A vinyl budget basically I get like two maybe three a month. of the orders I'm waiting on three of them were preorders.

'68

Copeland YAMS

The Early November mechanic mother path

Two orders are from people on here and one is a shop radio cast which had a back order

I'm curious now how many on here are waiting on 68 and Copeland

It's tough for me to really say because I haven't been home in almost 2 weeks... But I currently have 64 orders in my folder for unreceived orders. I have 19 shipping notifications, so probably around 12 of those have showed up to my house by now.

Long story short, I order way too many records.

Jesus Christ! These numbers are insane! Must be good to live at moms place with no cell phone, energy utilities, car payments, or rent due lmfao

I generally only have 1-3 orders over a total of 2 months at a time. What's that 60$ ish bucks?

LOL. Funny how you put everyone on the defensive. I personally am supported by several beautiful female business executives and a few models. They pay for all my food and clothing, as well as my huge, 4 bedroom apartment on Park Ave. $30 for a pre-order record is so insignificant it's really hard to explain the problem to people who pay $300 for a toothbrush. LOL. And all I have to do in return for all this luxury is occasionally have sex with them. Life is gooooooooood.

5 tapes

1 7" (I don't think it will ever come)

15 LPS

....to my knowledge. I have been slacking on going back through my email to see what I've ordered. I used to keep a meticulous list but things kept coming in on time so I faltered. Now I've been waiting on a lot of pre orders so I have to pick it back up again.

I've slowed down as well. Realized I don't need to buy every album I sort of like. Just going after ones I really enjoy.

Truth.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever had more than three or four open orders at any given time. I only have two right now: the No Machine 5" lathe cut and the Relient K - MMHMM repress. Just not that many albums up for sale that I absolutely had to have.