how many orders do you have not delivered yet

Still love vinyl, but I'm all about building a small, focused collection and avoiding stuff that just takes up shelf real estate.

I've had this mindset for 4 years now but just recently I decided to buy almost everything I have been eye balling New credit cards are awesome however I'm done now and will start paying them Off next month and I did NOT max my card out. The difference between me in my mid 30's vs my mid 20's.

• 1 month later...

8 orders right now, supposedly 2-3 are going to be here by Monday...

Moon Curse - S/T (white/clear splatter)

Salem's Pot/Windhand split (orange/black haze)

Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow (autographed I guess?)

Modest Mouse - This Is A Long Drive... & LCW (Black)

Mineral - Endserenading & The Power of Failing (Colored? Amazon UK)

Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey (Colored I guess? Amazon US) (Will be ordering We Live when it goes up as well)

Saves the Day - Through Being Cool (Amazon US)

Relapse Records sale:

Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon

Windhand/Cough Split (Electric Blue)

Windhand - Soma (Green/Orange/Black Splatter?)

I have a t-shirt coming from The Well supposedly too.

Yikes...

I definitely paid more than I wanted to for it...but it was priced much better than I've seen lately. I think it ended up being $55 ppd, but he said it's nm, and sent it UPS instead of USPS. I'll pop a pic up Monday when I grab it!

I always seem to see VG copies listed at $50+ on discogs, yikes. $55 doesn't seem too bad for a NM copy. I wish they would just repress it.

I always seem to see VG copies listed at $50+ on discogs, yikes. $55 doesn't seem too bad for a NM copy. I wish they would just repress it.

Yeah, I was holding out for a repress for a long time, finally bit the bullet when this one came up.  There is the guy in Japan who has had one at something like $37 for a long time, but with shipping stuff and the risk of it getting busted up coming over seas I couldn't see ordering from him. I went through the search on the fs/ft section here and someone sold one for like...$35? or something like that a couple months ago. That was more what I was looking to pay, but I'm not unhappy about the $55 shipped, just always wish I could pay a little less for anything. Dude was really nice too, so that's a bonus.

After not buying much during the end of winter and most of spring, fall preorders have hit and I'm now waiting for 15 records.  :(

Having such a long "incoming" list on my tradelist makes me soooo anxious.

EDIT: 14 records and 1 cassette.

Update! 6 records and 2 cassettes.

Delays, delays, delays.

I'm done now and will start paying them Off next month and I did NOT max my card out. The difference between me in my mid 30's vs my mid 20's.

I don't get this.  Don't you get hosed with interest and a terrible credit rating by waiting that long to pay it off?  I pay my credit card off in full every second Friday when I get paid.  I also don't completely understand how they work.