Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

i've been on a vc hiatus for a while now, but for some reason (secret santa spidey sense, perhaps?), i felt compelled to finally come back on here last night and i'm glad i did because i absolutely wouldn't miss this for anything. i had such a blast with it last year (extensive USPS fuck ups aside) and it was definitely the highlight of my xmas.

plus, bonus points for the unintentional birth of a random new trend (amiright, youinreverse?)

First year doing it! Really excited for it, we do secret santa every year at my school and last year I knew who I got was really into sweets so everyday she got a new treat in her mail box. I made a santa out of a sprite bottle, a sleigh out of a kit kat pack and used candy canes as the runners, I got some other stuff for her too but those stand out to me. I'll post about myself once everything gets up and running! Whoever I get can count on some really fun stuff! 

yes, secret santa in mandatory, you dont know how many people don't do it and i got berated with questions like " do you think he'll like this? do you think he'll like that? what kind of music does he like.. his description is so vague...etc etc etc." I ask politely every year for people to make one, and every year people brush it off, so.. this year it's not an option.

also, if you're name isn't confirmed it means i deleted your info accidentally and if you would please sign up again. i did it by accident so my bad. i was suppose to change the color of the surrounding box to show you were missing info. i deleted everything by accident. oops... 

also, if you're name isn't confirmed it means i deleted your info accidentally and if you would please sign up again. i did it by accident so my bad. i was suppose to change the color of the surrounding box to show you were missing info. i deleted everything by accident. oops...

Was wondering! Ill do it again