Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Believe it or not, I've never listened to the Descendants and have always meant to. No excuses now!

I'm not familiar with anything else I recieved, so it should be an interesting adventure in music (and movies).

Has anyone seen Murder Party? The premise sounds promising but I can't do too much gore, especially if involves fingers, throats, or heels. So I'm nervous about it (sorry, Santa!)

I received 2 packages from my secret santa a few days ago and am dying to open them! buuuut I still haven't shipped out my packages and wouldn't feel right opening my package before sending one out! I will definitely ship Monday though and I think my person will be quite stoked upon delivery (:  

I couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and opened mine:

photo5_zpsfb02f268.jpg

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!  To be honest, I have absolutely no idea who it could be.  I tried searching for some clues in this thread (lives in North Carolina, teacher, 33 years old), but can't find anyone who gave that kind of information.  Based soley on the fact that they signed their letter with an "A" and they gave me an Asian Man Records sticker, I'm going to guess it was ajhall04.

I really appreciate everything you did for me and look forward to that mix I was promised in the letter!

Well. I received my SS package yesterday and I have absolutely NO self control. So... It was opened immediately.

Whoever you are, oh my lawd. You made my year. Seriously. How did you know to get THESE records out of my massive want list ..? I will never know but I am so thankful because they were literally the top priority records to get. And to get color variants of every single ONE!? I might have cried a little. You are so kind and you have no idea how happy you made me. Not to mention, I think we are wrapping twins. I love kraft brown paper for wrapping and your hand stamped paper was the cutest thing I have ever seen. And your little Christmas berry on top? You better believe I am saving all of that like a hoarder. 

Basically you're the best.  :wub:

BUT. You left me with ZERO clues!? How am I supposed to guess?? I literally have no idea, but forgive me men if you are crafty, I am going to guess it was a girl because of the wrapping love. DANIONLY IS IT YOU!?

I will update if for any reason I come up with some sort of revelation of who it might be, but for now I am sticking with Dani. Thank you a million. You are the sweetest. Thank you thank you! <3

2ql8n01.jpg

n3xeuh.jpg

2qcmb2v.jpg

ok6ixe.jpg

2dc8gwp.jpg

Ahhhh you guessed right! BUT, it's only package 1 of 2. I was waiting on one thing I got (which just arrive yesterday actually) but since I'm a newbie I had to get something out  around Nov 1st. So package 2 will be out this week! After I mailed that I thought to myself, I should've wrote a note about it not being your full gift. Ah well!

Ahhhh you guessed right! BUT, it's only package 1 of 2. I was waiting on one thing I got (which just arrive yesterday actually) but since I'm a newbie I had to get something out  around Nov 1st. So package 2 will be out this week! After I mailed that I thought to myself, I should've wrote a note about it not being your full gift. Ah well!

DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you KIDDING me right now. You are the kindest! I can't thank you enough. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Also, How cool is it that the first person I have met from VC is my SS? So neat. <3

Whoever got Dani better treat her especially special. 

I KNOW. When we met, I went home and messaged Derek because I needed to share with someone how awesome/small the world was that you would be my SS recipient of all people hahaha. 

It was so hard not to say anything to you about it!

Haha! I bet! If the roles had been reversed, I wouldn't have been able to hide it.

And ohhhh Derek. He is so good at keeping a secret. Would not even give me a hint. He didn't even tell me if a secret santa had talked to him, I just kind of assumed.

I couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and opened mine:

photo5_zpsfb02f268.jpg

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!  To be honest, I have absolutely no idea who it could be.  I tried searching for some clues in this thread (lives in North Carolina, teacher, 33 years old), but can't find anyone who gave that kind of information.  Based soley on the fact that they signed their letter with an "A" and they gave me an Asian Man Records sticker, I'm going to guess it was ajhall04.

I really appreciate everything you did for me and look forward to that mix I was promised in the letter!

You guessed it dude! 

Hope you enjoyed everything. That wantlist was super helpful! That mix will be sent soon.  ;)

My curiosity got the better of me so I opened my gift, man was I floored.  I'm really into my local scene so I really appreciate the stuff from yours and your insight into some bands that I have never listened to.  Also, thanks for the handwritten letter, I wish my handwriting was as nice as yours...and yes my musical tastes are very diverse.  

Finally, based upon the not so subtle hints (Georgia tourism guide) I'd say my SS is A.K. Aych.  Thanks for being my secret Santa, you did an amazing job!

Here is a pic:

photo_zpsd5287b06.jpg

Gaunt is awesome. Nice job SS.