Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Here it is in all it's glory. I figured out quickly that my Secret Santa was Logan/Leguminous S.P.R.O.U.T/loganeatsdirt. The box was huge. Here's the first thing I saw when I opened it. 

Z9Ftlh3l.jpg

TONS OF GIFTS

KwvrTOpl.jpg

Logan rallied a few other members of the board for the gifts in the box which was super rad. First up was this wonderful mug based on one of my favorite TeenageEric posts. 

Here's the post.

WxCdWoZl.jpg

Next up is this awesome metal plaque (?) of a poster that Sean (sapst16/David The Gnome) designed for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. I'm a big fan of Sean's design work and love European cars. Classic Minis are one of my favorites, and my brother owns one, so this is awesome. Here's his car (http://instagram.com/p/aKdFc5CdzV/?modal=true) He's in Mexico with his boss, who's racing in the Baja 1000 this week, so I'll show it to him when he gets back. I think he'll love it. 

GfUSFeel.jpg

Next we have a gift from Taraneh (TinaDaZombieRomancer) It's a miniature Pizza Cone! It's adorable! From the time I first laid eyes on a picture of a pizza cone I've been lusting after one. (search for a photo on Google. Seriously, they look awesome) One day I'll find a place that makes them, but for now I have the adorable miniature version.

0uMeRFol.jpg

Next are a few records. Continuing the pizza trend is the album "You're Always on My Mind" (pizza cone?) This is the cool tour version limited to 100. It's one of the most beautiful records I've ever seen. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but you can see several layers of splatter. It's really cool. This one was from Sean. He's also really cool.

KTNBL0ml.jpg

Next is an album by Dreamtigers. I haven't heard of this band before, but I'm excited to check it out! 

WfqeFOWl.jpg

Two more awesome records from Lauren (ThemeConspiracy). I was Lauren's Secret Santa last year and I sent her an album by Slick Ricky 2 Astley (Here's a pic. http://instagram.com/p/jU00gTu0bu/?modal=true). and she returned the favor this year with two incredible albums by Juggalopez and Herb Alpert. I love it!

saJ1OMgl.jpg

One more record, and this time it's a Vinyl Collective favorite Brand New - Deja Entendu in bowl form. Another gift hand crafted by Sean. I think I'm going to make some popcorn.

cW1REb9l.jpg

Thanks to Logan for putting this all together and thanks to Lauren, Taraneh, and Sean for helping out. This was amazing!

Here's everything.

qCpDWYTl.jpg

Here it is in all it's glory. I figured out quickly that my Secret Santa was Logan/Leguminous S.P.R.O.U.T/loganeatsdirt. The box was huge. Here's the first thing I saw when I opened it. 

Z9Ftlh3l.jpg

TONS OF GIFTS

KwvrTOpl.jpg

Logan rallied a few other members of the board for the gifts in the box which was super rad. First up was this wonderful mug based on one of my favorite TeenageEric posts. 

Here's the post.

WxCdWoZl.jpg

Next up is this awesome metal plaque (?) of a poster that Sean (sapst16/David The Gnome) designed for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. I'm a big fan of Sean's design work and love European cars. Classic Minis are one of my favorites, and my brother owns one, so this is awesome. Here's his car (http://instagram.com/p/aKdFc5CdzV/?modal=true) He's in Mexico with his boss, who's racing in the Baja 1000 this week, so I'll show it to him when he gets back. I think he'll love it. 

GfUSFeel.jpg

Next we have a gift from Taraneh (TinaDaZombieRomancer) It's a miniature Pizza Cone! It's adorable! From the time I first laid eyes on a picture of a pizza cone I've been lusting after one. (search for a photo on Google. Seriously, they look awesome) One day I'll find a place that makes them, but for now I have the adorable miniature version.

0uMeRFol.jpg

Next are a few records. Continuing the pizza trend is the album "You're Always on My Mind" (pizza cone?) This is the cool tour version limited to 100. It's one of the most beautiful records I've ever seen. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but you can see several layers of splatter. It's really cool. This one was from Sean. He's also really cool.

KTNBL0ml.jpg

Next is an album by Dreamtigers. I haven't heard of this band before, but I'm excited to check it out! 

WfqeFOWl.jpg

Two more awesome records from Lauren (ThemeConspiracy). I was Lauren's Secret Santa last year and I sent her an album by Slick Ricky 2 Astley (Here's a pic. http://instagram.com/p/jU00gTu0bu/?modal=true). and she returned the favor this year with two incredible albums by Juggalopez and Herb Alpert. I love it!

saJ1OMgl.jpg

One more record, and this time it's a Vinyl Collective favorite Brand New - Deja Entendu in bowl form. Another gift hand crafted by Sean. I think I'm going to make some popcorn.

cW1REb9l.jpg

Thanks to Logan for putting this all together and thanks to Lauren, Taraneh, and Sean for helping out. This was amazing!

Here's everything.

qCpDWYTl.jpg

incredible. all that went into it. all that became it.

kudos everyone.

Z9Ftlh3l.jpg

TONS OF GIFTS

KwvrTOpl.jpg

Here's the post.

WxCdWoZl.jpg

GfUSFeel.jpg

0uMeRFol.jpg

KTNBL0ml.jpg

WfqeFOWl.jpg

saJ1OMgl.jpg

cW1REb9l.jpg

Here's everything.

qCpDWYTl.jpg

Woah! Awesomeness

LOGAN DID AN AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!

Z9Ftlh3l.jpg

Tess, I should've put a note like that in your first box!