Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Got 2 packages from my secret santa today and one of them specifically said not to open until xmas day so i shall wait till then on that one. But i opened the one that didn't and it is awesome.

Everything was wrapped in Frozen wrapping paper.

I LOVE the compressible pillow and will for sure be taking with me on my next backpacking trip

The Kings of California sticker is awesome and is going on my car ASAP. Love the Rancid Sticker too :)

The Haunted Mansion mug is bitchin and i can't wait to dig into the cookbook.

Based off the frozen wrapping and the Disney stuff i'm pretty sure my SS is LooseyMoosey, you killed it with this package and i can't wait to see whats in the other one.

Thank you so much, now im gonna dig into those gingerbread Twix

unnamed.jpg

youre very welcome man! while wrapping the gifts, my two roommates (who are both cast members as well) were laughing hysterically at the wrapping paper.

im glad you enjoyed everything! ill have to get some of the recipies of my favorite dishes we make at Tusker House and send them to you as well. also the "Do Not Open Till Christmas Day" was just a joke. I just wanted to see if you would actually wait haha. you can open it whenever you would like. I meant to write it on both but forgot on the one you opened!

youre very welcome man! while wrapping the gifts, my two roommates (who are both cast members as well) were laughing hysterically at the wrapping paper.

im glad you enjoyed everything! ill have to get some of the recipies of my favorite dishes we make at Tusker House and send them to you as well. also the "Do Not Open Till Christmas Day" was just a joke. I just wanted to see if you would actually wait haha. you can open it whenever you would like. I meant to write it on both but forgot on the one you opened!

Those recipes would be awesome. Since you gave me permission to open i did and man it continues to be awesome. Thank you!

NOFX - Eating Lamb/Heavy Petting Zoo. Been meaning to pick this up so im super stoked to own it.

Candy Hearts - been meaning to check them out, spinning it now and i really dig it so thank you

TA/TF split 7" - awesome

I actually have the colored version on the nofx 7" (my bad for not updating tradelist) so ill give this to my pops, which he'll be stoked on.

unnamed1.jpg

Wow... Just wow. Idk who my SS is but thank you so much. I'm in shock on how awesome my package is. I'll post pics later but again thanks. It kicked off my 30th bday on such a good note.

I'm currently in an orthopedic office to find out if I need surgery and this goofy grin on my face is making it way better.

Again

Thank you

I'm pretty optimistic that everything will go smoothly since Mike said he's talked to errabody, but if for some reason it doesn't go as smoothly, I can try and pitch in.

That said, I'm stoked to get my gift. It's always a blast digging through the box. Makes me feel like a kid again!

I'm pretty optimistic that everything will go smoothly since Mike said he's talked to errabody, but if for some reason it doesn't go as smoothly, I can try and pitch in.

That said, I'm stoked to get my gift. It's always a blast digging through the box. Makes me feel like a kid again!

yeah, im on everyone's ass this year. i really would like to have everyone receive their gifts before christmas this year. it'd be a first in the last 5 years i've done this. 

and i agree more pics.. i'm living vicariously through you guys this year sooo post em.

so there's 60+ people signed up for VCSS this year and 10 haven't sent so far. i'm guesstimating maybe 10-15 have posted their gifts so far. a handful said they were waiting until xmas....

based on tipsy math i feel like there are like 30 or so people who haven't posted anything about what they got. are folks just not posting?

ALRIIIIGHT! I am just now sitting down to write this so forgive my tardiness! My box was really awesome! jI9eF9b.jpg

As you can see, I got pretty lucky because these are great! I am easily most excited about Full Moon Fever, but the 1/1 custom If These Trees Could Talk cover is really awesome! Not pictured is the flash drive which had several albums on it I had never heard and I look forward to checking out. My hint was pretty straight forward, and I know the name is David, but i'm not exactly a super sleuth. So David, THANK YOU MAN! This is awesome! I can't express my gratitude enough via text. I can't wait to drop the needle on every one of these!

EpLoXfM.jpg

so there's 60+ people signed up for VCSS this year and 10 haven't sent so far. i'm guesstimating maybe 10-15 have posted their gifts so far. a handful said they were waiting until xmas....

based on tipsy math i feel like there are like 30 or so people who haven't posted anything about what they got. are folks just not posting?

I have sent-they received, I have yet to receive.