Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

well looks like we're past the 60 mark, so... fuck. i'm in for a doozy once we close shop and i have to send everyone their secret santas.. 

i might start a few early, so i can run through them rather quickly after closing..

once we shut down the sign up, i will then ask everyone to write a little about themselves so their secret santas have an idea of what to get you if it isn't records. let's holdl off on doing it till i say GO so everyone's info is spread across a few pages rather than 20. 

Thanks everyone who has signed up so far. 

-mike d.

so what's everyone doing for xmas? I will be eating lots of microwave food  and probably watching tv till i pass out around 9pm from boredom. I do the least amount of work on the holidays.. not to mention my roommates are out of town so i can just hang out in my boxers all day and eat lucky charms from the box with no care in the world. 

there are some perks to being single with no family on xmas. 

so what's everyone doing for xmas? I will be eating lots of microwave food  and probably watching tv till i pass out around 9pm from boredom. I do the least amount of work on the holidays.. not to mention my roommates are out of town so i can just hang out in my boxers all day and eat lucky charms from the box with no care in the world. 

I will probably just hangout with my girlfriend and duplex neighbors/band members and open presents around a little Christmas tree while hopefully playing some mood setting Christmas albums throughout the day. I would be down to have a huge Christmas dinner with my friends but usually the food stamps are gone for the most part by the 25th haha we'll see what happens though. 

I got dumped a little over a month ago so I'm just gonna go over all of my friends' houses and eat as many tamales as I can.

so what's everyone doing for xmas? I will be eating lots of microwave food and probably watching tv till i pass out around 9pm from boredom. I do the least amount of work on the holidays.. not to mention my roommates are out of town so i can just hang out in my boxers all day and eat lucky charms from the box with no care in the world.

Spending some time with my family and my GF's family. Eating way too much and drinking spiked egg nog.

so what's everyone doing for xmas? I will be eating lots of microwave food and probably watching tv till i pass out around 9pm from boredom. I do the least amount of work on the holidays.. not to mention my roommates are out of town so i can just hang out in my boxers all day and eat lucky charms from the box with no care in the world.

Well, my girls been going to school in DC for the last month and a half, and I'll be graduated and ready to head that way by then. Christmas is going to be extra awesome this year, since I'll be with her.

Well I just lost my job so everything is up in the air for me but sitting in underpants eating horribly awesome food and watching some movies and listening to some good tunes doesn't sound so bad.

here here to the single no family having people we'll still have fun 

ok, im gonna start getting out the info tonight.  it's gonna take a while since i don't ahve much free time to spare. working 10 hour days 6 days a week sucks.. basically my free time is left sleeping or on the bus to work. every now again i'll grab a sandwich.. so be patient.

ok, im gonna start getting out the info tonight. it's gonna take a while since i don't ahve much free time to spare. working 10 hour days 6 days a week sucks.. basically my free time is left sleeping or on the bus to work. every now again i'll grab a sandwich.. so be patient.

I hope it's an awesome sandwich. I found the best sandwich at wholefoods. Sourdough bread-pesto-chicken-provolone-roasted tomatoes-goat cheese.