Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

I assure you all, i bought some pretty good stuff. Still bummed that noalarmplanet hasn't posted though.

I'm sorry man! I've been really busy and recovering from some surgery. (Acid Reflux is no joke kids!) I opened it last night and I have to say it's freaking amazing. Everything was so thoughtful and I can't wait to get home tonight and stage an epic shot of all that you got me. Holy crap you are awesome, thank you so much!

I'm sorry man! I've been really busy and recovering from some surgery. (Acid Reflux is no joke kids!) I opened it last night and I have to say it's freaking amazing. Everything was so thoughtful and I can't wait to get home tonight and stage an epic shot of all that you got me. Holy crap you are awesome, thank you so much!

awesome!

Hey! I'm real glad you liked everything. I feel bad now cause seeing all the other pics it seems like I didn't get you enough. Either way I hope everything gets some use/play!

Are you kidding?! The coffee was more than enough! I'm a teacher so anytime I don't have to buy coffee for a few weeks is a huge win for me! I've spun the AFI so many times over the past 3 weeks my needle may have dug a new groove into the record haha, the FYS is one of my favorite pop-punk albums and uhhhh sleep pants and gym shorts, it's literally the way to my heart! 

im really late on this but...

54761f60f1732.jpg

i have no idea who its from as there werent any hints but thank you whoever it was and im sorry its taken me so long to post.

ive been meaning to get the trio/hwm split back for a while now.

the no trigger 7" and hwm - exister i already have but im sure i can find them a great home. ive never listened to set your goals but ill give it a shot.

my ss hasnt posted yet either, hopefully they liked what they got.

So I wanna take a minute even though I'm late as fuck to thank diabretic for the awesome SS gift. 

I love the records. Whirr is one of my favorite bands, love the Johnny Cash Christmas record!

The 7" are sick, you'll have to tell me about the dream catcher band!

So many awesome toys. I got a zelda and two simpsons ones. Otto and hugh hefner!

The batman stuff is so dope too. Thank you! there is a batarang necklace and a bat pin and a comic! 

So my guess is that you are from Alaska? Some cool Alaska stuff in there, some of which if it's okay I'd like to send to my sister who is currently stationed at the air force base there. (She just moved from Florida). 

A bunch of kickass stickers and download codes are in there too oh and some CD's! I have been listening to the lemuria one non stop! I really love them! 

im really late on this but...

54761f60f1732.jpg

i have no idea who its from as there werent any hints but thank you whoever it was and im sorry its taken me so long to post.

ive been meaning to get the trio/hwm split back for a while now.

the no trigger 7" and hwm - exister i already have but im sure i can find them a great home. ive never listened to set your goals but ill give it a shot.

my ss hasnt posted yet either, hopefully they liked what they got.

Oz, from what I know about your taste in music, I'm pretty sure you're gonna love Set Your Goals