SURGE IS BACK!

batman

Surge somehow survived here in Norway by popular demand.  It's called Urge though.  Heard somewhere that Urge was the originally intended name for the drink but was deemed "too sexual" for the American market.  HAH. Found that a bit contradictory to the status quo in American advertising..

Anyhoo, in all its glory:
This+soda+is+still+sold+in+Norway+but+no

(not me pictured, just a dude super stoked about Urge)

We also have Urge energy drinks that are the fuggin shiiiiiiz:

urge_trippelrush_vs_redsting(1).jpg%20(a

You're an adult, you can do dunkaroos right. Cookies + jar of frosting. Fuck dunkaroos and their bullshit serving of frosting.

Preach! I feel like a lot of snacks from yesteryear are romanticized. In theory, I liked Doritos 3Ds fine, but when I think about it they were kind of crappy and had a weird burnt taste to them. Just an example.

It's beautiful! But so expensive for a little snack :(. I might do what brucewillisisdead said except add sprinkles. Bruce how dare you not mention the sprinkles lol. :D

This is a very good idea. Im just going to make up a batch of funfetti cake batter and dip...you know what this counts as my suicide note.

Oooh even better! I think hippielauryn or catparade told me about an actual recipe for it ? I also feel like the portion size would allow you to double dip. Yea!

Since we're all talking about homemade dunkaroos/whatever, have any of you checked out bravetart?

That gal is a treasure. Never doubt that.

http://bravetart.com/recipes/

Homemade versions of classic junk food desserts and other recipes.

A lot of them are gluten free, not all though.