PO: HIM - Lashes to Ashes, Lust to Dust: A Vinyl Retrospective ’96-’03

mossy

"Finnish “love metal” band HIM is releasing a limited-edition boxed set, Lashes to Ashes, Lust to Dust: A Vinyl Retrospective ’96-’03, through the End Records on Nov. 25. It will contain four early titles in the quintet’s catalog: 666 Ways to Love: PrologueRazorblade RomanceDeep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights and Love Metal. The remastered sets have been pressed on 180-gram heavy-weight vinyl. A USB drive containing all the songs on the LPs, plus 37 bonus tracks, is part of the package."

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HIM-EXCLUSIVE?whence=

These albums will also be released individually 

Ahhhhh YES! Been waiting for these for a long time. Will pick up Love Metal, Greatest Love Songs, and Deep Shadows, seeing as I already have Razorbalde Romance. Although I would love to have that slip mat, that bundle price is very high considering the records themselves are fairly priced.

cool set. i don't love them enough to pay that price, but i wouldn't mind having that set.

i really enjoy deep shadows, and razorblade romance.

i might just pick those up individually,

whats the "his infernal majesty" record featured in the diehard bundle, thats not pictured anywhere else?

it's not even mentioned in the contents of the bundle, but its in the picture.

Here's to hoping dark light and venus doom get pressed next.

This. I lucked out this past June and got a copy of Dark Light that had a pretty beat up jacket but pristine vinyl for $40 in a hole in the wall store here in Dallas. I was a freshman in high school when Venus Doom came out. "Passion's killing floor," was my jam that year!