Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Rooooooooks!

I'll try and get Jayson to get this done for you (and me ;) )

Do you think he could do it?

I'll probably be home around 6:30-7 EST tonight... I cannot rest until I beat this shit and my girlfriend is starting to get pissed that we haven't been speaking after we get home from work because I'm on the mic all night haha.

Do you think he could do it?

I'll probably be home around 6:30-7 EST tonight... I cannot rest until I beat this shit and my girlfriend is starting to get pissed that we haven't been speaking after we get home from work because I'm on the mic all night haha.

I won't be playing until Saturday so you should take care of her haha. I've got an Atheon checkpoint on two characters to spread this around to others too.

alright, well i'm down to try if you are. maybe we'll set a limit like "we will try this for an hour". Then I won't be as frustrated and feel like an ass for roping you into some bs that takes 3 hours and still doesn't work :\

thank you though, as always.

we need the two grenades for positioning, so if you didnt unlock it we can run some strikes/bounties til you do

alright, well i'm down to try if you are. maybe we'll set a limit like "we will try this for an hour". Then I won't be as frustrated and feel like an ass for roping you into some bs that takes 3 hours and still doesn't work :\

thank you though, as always.

we need the two grenades for positioning, so if you didnt unlock it we can run some strikes/bounties til you do

yeah i can't stay on too late tonight anyway. told the wifey we'd watch some scary movies and drink some pumpkin beer.

I never mastered the older version because it seemed like there were a lot of variables.  That, and my Warlock buddies were high leveled while I was only a Titan, so I couldn't contribute much.  But if this works and I can get it down to a science - so it's executed in 5 minutes or less - I'll gladly hop on for anyone and everyone to abuse it before Bungie patches it.  Which you know they will.

Beat Atheon legit today on hard and honestly it wasn't too difficult. The team I had it took us 3 tries to take him down so I was pretty shocked on how easy it was. We had 3 30's (including me) and 3 29's. Didn't get the Mythoclast again... But I got the Auto-Rifle with void damage