Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

finding keys is infuriating, 7 lots of wolves and no key!

Also, tried to play some crucible tonight and everyone has the thorn and just straight up dominate everything, it's turned into an all out mess since i last played it.

You gotta move man. Heavy, exotic hand cannons work well in crucible. Thorns are annoying as hell but not impossible to beat.

no one say anything.

Haha, i thought it's a common topic, but it's something that doesn't bother me. But it's been some time since i hammered the crucible and it's a completely different ballgame now. 

What is infuriating is that i had the thorn a long time back with that exotic bounty and i dismantled it as it was pretty crappy, now it's beast! haha.

Haha, i thought it's a common topic, but it's something that doesn't bother me. But it's been some time since i hammered the crucible and it's a completely different ballgame now.

What is infuriating is that i had the thorn a long time back with that exotic bounty and i dismantled it as it was pretty crappy, now it's beast! haha.

See I'm in the opposite boat. It was my first exotic ever and I loved it even when it was fairly bad. Now it's stupid overpowered and I don't want to stop using it for nostalgia, but it just isn't fun to use anymore so I find myself switching to the legendary hand cannons. Sad honestly. Can't wait until they nerf it so I can enjoy it again ;) lol