Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I feel like it's coming to an end. I'll get my character up to around 315, do the raids a few times, and then occasionally fire up the crucible before moving to something else.

Right now, still not really pulling my weight in raids and I want to be able to beat them all from start to finish.

Picked up black spindle today. The right raid was up on the daily heroic. What other side quests should I be doing that aren't blatantly obvious? Have already have sleeper sim and am working on exotic sword.

Use destinycalcifiedfragments.com if you want to go for the Touch of Malice, I only ever use it in the raid though.

Picked up black spindle today. The right raid was up on the daily heroic. What other side quests should I be doing that aren't blatantly obvious? Have already have sleeper sim and am working on exotic sword.

No Time To Explain is a fun novelty and not hard. Rank up Gunsmith to rank 5 for The First Curse. Get the Chaparone in Crucible.

Google.com

Reddit.com/r/destinythegame

Destinythegame.com

Destinydb.com

Destinytracker.com

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/704532-destiny/faqs

Destinygamewiki.com

Destiny.wikia.com

Destiny.wiki.fextralife.com

So you are suggesting we should delete this thread because the information can be found in other places across the Internet? Maybe we should just delete the whole board to be safe and make sure it never happens again.

So you are suggesting we should delete this thread because the information can be found in other places across the Internet? Maybe we should just delete the whole board to be safe and make sure it never happens again.

Maybe you should delete your attitude, since all I did was give you a list of the resources we all used. Lulz.