Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

If you start the same mission on hard mode that is the current daily it counts for the daily. Just like if the daily crucible bounty is rift and you choose to play rift you get legendary marks from your first game.

You can do the side mission in the heroic any day you want, but it won't drop the black spindle unless it's currently the daily.

I'm really late to the party and don't have this yet. How long would it take me to be caught up to the point where I could play with you guys?

If you have the Taken King expansion, just get to level 40 and we'll carry you through some strikes to get better gear. Light Level is dependent on gear and way more important than any other aspect, as far as leveling up.

I think there are multiple paths in this game. Quests will drop 280 gear but I think strikes are the most efficient path. So many ingrams.

Don't forget to buy stuff with marks. 75 gets you a 280 piece as well. The higher level you are the higher your ingrams decide at. I went from 280 to 290 just from infusion.

I think there are multiple paths in this game. Quests will drop 280 gear but I think strikes are the most efficient path. So many ingrams.

Don't forget to buy stuff with marks. 75 gets you a 280 piece as well. The higher level you are the higher your ingrams decide at. I went from 280 to 290 just from infusion.

Did a completely blind run with a group last night and it was a blast. So glad nobody had done it before or wanted to look up fights, I really enjoy the trial and error of figuring out the mechanics. This raid is just on a whole new level for Bungie, really great stuff. But we ran out of time for Oryx last night after a few attempts. Figured out the mechanics (assuming it just cycles phases like it seemed) but had no time to complete it. 

I'll be on this afternoon/evening after work trying to finish it, anyone down to or willing to help? I have the Oryx checkpoint already. Otherwise I'll stalk reddit for some people, but figured it'd be a fun chance to play with some of you finally! 

Did a completely blind run with a group last night and it was a blast. So glad nobody had done it before or wanted to look up fights, I really enjoy the trial and error of figuring out the mechanics. This raid is just on a whole new level for Bungie, really great stuff. But we ran out of time for Oryx last night after a few attempts. Figured out the mechanics (assuming it just cycles phases like it seemed) but had no time to complete it. 

I'll be on this afternoon/evening after work trying to finish it, anyone down to or willing to help? I have the Oryx checkpoint already. Otherwise I'll stalk reddit for some people, but figured it'd be a fun chance to play with some of you finally! 

How long did it take you to do a blind run up to Oryx?

BS haha. Someone in your group was lying about going in blind.

Nah, if you saw what we made stupid guesses on you'd believe us haha. We wasted no time on jumping puzzles either, half our group made it second try on both. I mean when you consider world-first was 6 1/2 hours, we were at 7 hours by the time we even figured out first part of Oryx. It took us even an hour and a half to figure out the whole crit-stun thing and not waste our time with orbs first. And we were all 295+

So, you figured out how to cycle the shield and the Deathsingers power, that the pads lit up in order on Warpriest, that the shiled has to kill adds to keep the shield up, that you need to hide behind the pillars or else you wipe, that you need to get Golgoroth's attention, and shoto down a teardrop, and stand in the teardrop puddle in order to do damage, and that you need to go counterclockwise on the Daughters phase, that you can't kill the left one first, and every other mechanic, and not only did you "figure them out" you also managed to do them perfectly the first time after figuring them out?

Damn man, that must have been the greatest pick up group of all time.

If true, I'm happy for you :P You must be incredible! But........ ;)