Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Oh, dang. Well I guess I might have to rethink my cape and see what Xur has in store on Friday.

Also, read that the exotic bounty has a chance to trigger every time you turn in a bounty. So I've got 4 pvp bounties close to finishing, gonna snag those tonight. Then I'll try to barman method and leave farming behind and start cultivating some marks

holy shit I was just thinking about this! Like I was just saying to myself how annoying it would be if this orb thing/speaker ended up actually being the bad guy in the end and we've just been doing his dirty work

Yeah I'm a huge fan of it and it has solidified that the Trinary Cult cape will be mine and I will consummate my relationship with the Fallen Queen.

And I'm willing to bet she plays a much larger part than we know of.  Us meeting her just made so little sense, and her helping us... She's using our aggression for her own ends in some ways, as well.  From her Grimoire:

The City's rise spells an end to the Reef's age of isolation. The Queen will surely look to this new era as an opportunity. And the City, in turn, must look to her. The Reefborn Awoken have spent long ages out on the edge of everything, and they may know secrets of terrible weight - the Queen most of all

She knows secrets of terrible weight? ORLY? Let's go evil Traveler. Let's do this.

Also, the Cryptarch will be the first to die.

EDIT 3:

ALSO! That mysterious ass ex-guardian who is following us around and leading us to the Fallen Queen. Methinks she may have learned the Queen's secrets and is actually seeking other Guardians to rise up against their dark creator, the traveler.