PO/TP: LaGrecia "On Parallels" vinyl/limited delux

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! I've been waiting for this since I heard Jason's solo demos and I'm pretty stoked. This bundle is unbelievable.

Virgil, can we choose what size shirt we receive or no?

yes, we will email you and ask for your size because we are gonna do them on american apparel. There is a shirt color that matches the album art perfectly.

Is this email going to be separate from the order confirmation one?

HOW THE FUCK did I miss this getting posted...!!??!! haha anyone that knows me well enough knows I've been waiting on this for-ev-er. glad I finally saw it and got the deluxe version!! HUZZAH SOOOOO PUMPED!!!

PM me your AIM screen name and I'll keep you posted on this stuff. I'm online and on IM all day at work.

if the package is still up and someone wants to help me out, i reallllllly want the deluxe but wont get to a comp till tomorrow morning due to work. so if anyone wants to order me one ill pay you back plus like five bucks for the trouble.

email me if you can, ill get it on my phone;

[email protected]

if the package is still up and someone wants to help me out, i reallllllly want the deluxe but wont get to a comp till tomorrow morning due to work. so if anyone wants to order me one ill pay you back plus like five bucks for the trouble.

email me if you can, ill get it on my phone;

[email protected]

glad this is up for pre-order. picked up a black copy.

virgil, any way some of the stuff in the combo (namely the poster) will be available individually for this release / future releases? personally, i get one copy of an album and call it a day, and will go for extras on their own.

either way, glad to be getting this release. definitely looking forward to it.

kev