Fantômas - WUNDERKAMMER Box Set (Black Friday)

archiced

Hmmmm...it lets me add it to my cart, but upon checkout it states "buying is disabled for this item". Upon going back to the item page it says it's not currently available. Did this last night too...

Odd. I was able to check out with one this morning. Hopefully it gets fulfilled since I'm getting it as a surprise gift for a buddy of mine.

Seems to be order-able again from Bullmoose. http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16968263

Just came to post the same thing.  I placed my order this morning.  Got a call from my local record store last night that it would be available on Monday, but not having to drive, pay tax, or pay for shipping, I'd always rather from bullmoose.  Plus their reward points program is awesome!  

Please,do it. I'm pretty curious about general layout / design quality of it. Actually, it's the factor that will or won't determinate a purchase.

Just on the outside looking in, it has that belt like slip that goes around the box, and the box opens up kind of like cabinet doors. I can hear the table kind of bouncing around in it. Makes me a little scared, hopefully a cassette can not do too much damage.

Does the cassette come with a download code?

Just opened it, too antsy. No download code for the cassette. Box opens like a cabinet. Cassette has a lp size gatefold sleeve that opens with a recessed spot for the cassette. Sleeves are cool printed sleeve with black inner sleeves. All inner sleeves had seem splits haha,. I am pleased. I only had to pay 52 though, since I work here.

So $52 is probably close to cost for this thing, and I've seen some sites selling it for $130. 

rich-man-200x200.jpg

Yeah, I have to pay one dollar above cost, so $51.19 was the actual cost before store hikes. I was going to post some photos later, probably put them in a spoilers box so those who want to be surprised when it comes in, can be.

This is a band I could never get into. I have seen all patton projects live for the most part ( fnm, bungle, peeping, fantomas, tomahawk, fantomas Melvins big band, even Mike with dillinger escape plan). I could neverget into these rerecords. Just a little too weird and heck I am a huge residents fan so I know weird

This is a band I could never get into. I have seen all patton projects live for the most part ( fnm, bungle, peeping, fantomas, tomahawk, fantomas Melvins big band, even Mike with dillinger escape plan). I could neverget into these rerecords. Just a little too weird and heck I am a huge residents fan so I know weird

Sometimes it can be a little unnerving, but when you keep at it, it really is beautiful. I mean, my god, Directors cut??