I bought a record and inside the album cover came something diferent.

Yesterday i received a  brand new Record i bought over Amazon. The record i bought was Infestissumam By Ghost B.C. but when i put the vinyl on my record player what it was another record of Ghost BC. their e.p. If you have Ghost that came in the   Infestissumam Album cover

Have this ever happened to one of you guys? and you guys think Amzon will send me the right Record?.

No, its a red vinyl and it has the face of a Zombie

Weird! I'm assuming you mean the Nosferatu face in the picture linked below below? (didn't want to insert it here, because it's huge)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0f9c4f3b6cf865f24a9e682d66fdb6db/tumblr_n07c64IyF11tpjoybo1_1280.jpg

I don't believe If You Have Ghost was ever pressed on red, just black, clear and purple. Discogs says the same. 

Seems like you have a pretty neat misprint if that's the case. Either way, Amazon will surely send you another copy and will likely not ask for this one to be returned, which if all of this is accurate, I wouldn't return it if I were you.

Weird! I'm assuming you mean the Nosferatu face in the picture linked below below? (didn't want to insert it here, because it's huge)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0f9c4f3b6cf865f24a9e682d66fdb6db/tumblr_n07c64IyF11tpjoybo1_1280.jpg

I don't believe If You Have Ghost was ever pressed on red, just black, clear and purple. Discogs says the same. 

Seems like you have a pretty neat misprint if that's the case. Either way, Amazon will surely send you another copy and will likely not ask for this one to be returned, which if all of this is accurate, I wouldn't return it if I were you.

Yeah its exactly like the one in the picture but in red, im gonna upload pictures of it when i get home.

I read the thread title like one of those articles moms post on facebook.

"This dog was left for dead in the trash.  What happens next will change your life forever".

"I bought a record and inside the album cover came something different.  What was inside will blow your mind."