Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes ( Deluxe White Vinyl )

Guest deleted

No differences in pressings at all. 1st and 2nd pressings have been compared. Same cat#, dead wax, color, ect. This is not a limited release as some have thought. As far as I know, they will keep pressing as long as people want it.

Now to watch all the discogs prices fall... haha

Unfortunate for this person: "Highest: $147.43"

• 3 weeks later...

Other TMB merch on bandcamp too:

https://thomyorke.bandcamp.com/merch

1. 0004083285_36.jpg

Hole Print

Poster/Print  Printed by hand, one colour at a time. Limited edition, and numbered

£25 GBP

2. 0004083288_36.jpg

Pole Print

Poster/Print  Printed by hand, one colour at a time. Limited edition, and numbered

£25 GBP

3. 0004100427_36.jpg

Black T-Shirt

T-Shirt/Apparel

£20 GBP

4. 0004089090_36.jpg

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes – Deluxe White Vinyl

Record/Vinyl

£30 GBP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just received 3,000 of these today (that independent stores will be carrying shortly). My next few days at work are inspecting and counting them all. I've read this entire thread. How exactly were these packed up and sent out? The more specific you can be, the better. I know I read a few people had damage issues....I try to eliminate damages when shipping vinyl to stores....what size were the mailers? I heard "flimsy" so I assume that means single-wall cardboard, any bubble wrap used? Any help with how fragile the bags are would be helpful as well (do they crease easily?)

We just received 3,000 of these today (that independent stores will be carrying shortly). My next few days at work are inspecting and counting them all. I've read this entire thread. How exactly were these packed up and sent out? The more specific you can be, the better. I know I read a few people had damage issues....I try to eliminate damages when shipping vinyl to stores....what size were the mailers? I heard "flimsy" so I assume that means single-wall cardboard, any bubble wrap used? Any help with how fragile the bags are would be helpful as well (do they crease easily?)

I got mine in the second shipment so I think they may have improved the packaging slightly. Was sent in a pretty standard thin European mailer. I think one of the main issues people had was the fact that the actual 12" can bounce around the silver bag very freely, so even if the mailer is tight for the bag the 12" can still move around causing seam splits etc. 

I got mine in the second shipment so I think they may have improved the packaging slightly. Was sent in a pretty standard thin European mailer. I think one of the main issues people had was the fact that the actual 12" can bounce around the silver bag very freely, so even if the mailer is tight for the bag the 12" can still move around causing seam splits etc.

What about padding on the inside of the mailer? Anything inside?

If you need a test subject to send this to, I volunteer.

If you're the owner of a CIMS affiliated Brick and Mortar record store, feel free to contact our sales rep.....otherwise these will be on the shelves of your local shop soon enough

Anybody have issues with the ink printed on the outer bags getting damaged or scratched?

If you're the owner of a CIMS affiliated Brick and Mortar record store, feel free to contact our sales rep.....otherwise these will be on the shelves of your local shop soon enough

Anybody have issues with the ink printed on the outer bags getting damaged or scratched?

curious what the sticker price will be on em..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...