FS: Sealed Inception Soundtrack

clerk3745

Just out of curiosity, is the bar code intact? No slash-throughs/gouges etc.?

No gouge or mark of any kind on the bar code or any where of any kind. This is mint all except for the slight rip in the shrink and the smallest of scuffs near that. If you look at the pictures you can see it in the 2nd picture. I can take some more pictures tonight, if you'd like.

I have nothing against selling records for high prices (my discogs/ebay page isn't hard to find)....but if you want to sell it high just go to discogs or ebay!  Why even waste people's time by making a thread here and saying make an offer?  No one is going to offer $500 for it here!

I have nothing against selling records for high prices (my discogs/ebay page isn't hard to find)....but if you want to sell it high just go to discogs or ebay!  Why even waste people's time by making a thread here and saying make an offer?  No one is going to offer $500 for it here!

I'm not expecting anybody to pay $500, I'm saying if somebody doesn't want to wait around: pay $500 and its yours OR thats the point of making an offer. I work at a car dealership, people make lowball offers all the time, and sometimes we take them. This is the first time I'm selling something on here so why wouldn't I ask for the higher end? Maybe I'll take $400, maybe 3. Make me out to be a greedy rookie if you want but if you had this in your hands, you'd be doing the exact same.

The internet is permanent.

DAMN IT! I forgot! 

Alright everybody, lets start again. I deal with jackass everyday in my real job and I shouldn't have tried to stick to you all.

I'll ask for $350, thats $50 less than anywhere else I can see. If you want to make an offer and open up a dialogue I am also open to that. 

DAMN IT! I forgot! 

Alright everybody, lets start again. I deal with jackass everyday in my real job and I shouldn't have tried to stick to you all.

I'll ask for $350, thats $50 less than anywhere else I can see. If you want to make an offer and open up a dialogue I am also open to that. 

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

I'm not expecting anybody to pay $500, I'm saying if somebody doesn't want to wait around: pay $500 and its yours OR thats the point of making an offer. I work at a car dealership, people make lowball offers all the time, and sometimes we take them. This is the first time I'm selling something on here so why wouldn't I ask for the higher end? Maybe I'll take $400, maybe 3. Make me out to be a greedy rookie if you want but if you had this in your hands, you'd be doing the exact same.

The question should be, did you pay a higher amount for it, or did you get it for cost when it first came out. If you paid cost and want that much for it, just because its going for that, then shame on you. If you paid more, be happy to at least get what you paid for it and move on. To answer your question, if I had it in my hands, id spin it, thats what you usually do with great vinyl.