Any Experiences Buying Used Vinyl Through Amazon Warehouse?

I did a search and nothing came up. A few records that have been on my wishlist for a while are available as "Used — Very Good" through Amazon Warehouse, and available for prime shipping. Obviously they're not going by goldmine grading standards. Just wondering if anyone has taken the chance on these deals.

I've had pretty good experience.

Only one record was described as "used" but also in top quality that I had an issue with. Arrived with an Amazon sticker over the printed jacket opening to re-seal it along with another sticker from them on the printed jacket cover like a label. I contacted them and let them know I was disappointed because none of this was mentioned and as a collector their addition of the stickers basically lowers the value of the record. Even after successfully removing it, the glue residue permanently discolored the jacket with a nice circle and square shape where the stickers once were. Other than that, it was in fantastic condition.

I really just intended my contact with them as customer feedback so they would hopefully not do that in the future for all customers but they ended up refunding me entirely and allowing me to keep the record. I was rather impressed both by their appreciation for the feedback but also offering to refund me and keep the item because of the lack of proper description and practices. That's honestly pretty solid customer service and another perfect example of why I really do love Amazon.

Pretty good experiences, the last one I ordered was sealed and in perfect condition. I have only ordered stuff that was listed as unsealed or dinged corner though. The only annoying thing is if it is unsealed and a gatefold they'll close the gatefold with a sticker which could leave a mark or damage the cover slightly.

• 3 weeks later...