PO - Baptists: Bloodmines

Pre-orders are up now for Baptists new album over at http://southernlord.com/bands/view/baptists

There is a mail-order Oxblood variant thats limited to 500

They also have a repress of their first album Bushcraft available so to anyone like me who missed out, you can get both in a bundle

product_img-resize-545x398-54236208c1fd8

Just got back from Vacation Vinyl in Los Angeles, they already have copies of this and they're putting them out tomorrow. Dude let me open it to listen and it was on oxblood.

ALSO if you buy 2 Southern Lord releases you get free entry to the Baptists/Excel/Obliterations/Xibalba show at Los Globos on October 15th.

Just got back from Vacation Vinyl in Los Angeles, they already have copies of this and they're putting them out tomorrow. Dude let me open it to listen and it was on oxblood.

ALSO if you buy 2 Southern Lord releases you get free entry to the Baptists/Excel/Obliterations/Xibalba show at Los Globos on October 15th.

How was the sound? and the vinyl packaging? Southern Lord has left me with high expectations for packaging after the new Earth album.