Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Had a great day out in the 2 feet of fresh snow this morning! Our shop didn't get Little Miss Sunshine, Big Lebowski or Hosier unfortunately, and I had to pre-buy the Beatles and the Guardians tape, but other than that I got everything I wanted! :)

I saw a Hosier earlier today. May be stopping back at that place tomorrow if you were still interested.

I may go back to the store tomorrow. I got there at opening today, but I was at the end of the line. I got everything I wanted, and even with nobody behind me, there was a ton of good stuff left. Granted, there was a whole day, but they should still have some things. PM me if there's anything you want me to look out for, I'll send it to you.

They had an excess of:

Wu-Tang C.R.E.A.M.

Beatles Long Tall Sally (They started with 40!)

They still had when I left:

1 South Park

3 Green Day Tune In Tokyo

There was a ton of other stuff, too, but before I even got to the front they ran out of Awesome Mixes.

I may go back to the store tomorrow. I got there at opening today, but I was at the end of the line. I got everything I wanted, and even with nobody behind me, there was a ton of good stuff left. Granted, there was a whole day, but they should still have some things. PM me if there's anything you want me to look out for, I'll send it to you.

They had an excess of:

Wu-Tang C.R.E.A.M.

Beatles Long Tall Sally (They started with 40!)

They still had when I left:

1 South Park

3 Green Day Tune In Tokyo

1 Bleachers Box Set

There was a ton of other stuff, too, but before I even got to the front they ran out of Awesome Mixes.

Bleachers Box Set?

Had a great day out in the 2 feet of fresh snow this morning! Our shop didn't get Little Miss Sunshine, Big Lebowski or Hosier unfortunately, and I had to pre-buy the Beatles and the Guardians tape, but other than that I got everything I wanted! :)

PM sent to you regarding the Hozier. Believe i can hook you up for price plus ship.