Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I wish this guy would stop pretending not to milk his luck of grabbing that Death Grips at two different stores, when people like Moz and I got up in the middle of the night (literally, he stayed at my house last night) and weren't able to grab one at all.

Went back to my store and they had plenty of the following

They might be giants

Mewithoutyou

Diplo

Metallica

Chvrches

Hozier

David Bowie

Joey Ramone

Outkast

Judas priest

Hannibal 1 and 2

American hustle

Ra ra riot

Jenny Lewis

Faith no more

All 3 miles Davis

December it's

J. Mascis

beatles

Afghan whigs

Green day

Husker during

The jbs

Mastodon

Conor oberst

Ed sheeran

Bessie smith

The doors

Johnny thunders

The kinks

Elvis Presley

Umphreys Mcgee

As per usual I will pick stuff up for people but they must PayPal right away. Shipping is media mail. Must send as a gift or you pay the PayPal fees as I am not making any money here. They close in less than 4 hours but I don't want to go that late so I'll go one last time around 1030 cst. Message me if you're interested. All these titles they had at least 4 or 5 of about 20 minutes ago.

So many of the things people are looking for here will be up at http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog by 8:30pm PST. We'll combine shipping if you spazz out and place a million orders as we click them on...although please try to not spazz out too much.

No we don't have Death Grips.

Went back to my store and they had plenty of the following

They might be giants

Mewithoutyou

Diplo

Metallica

Chvrches

Hozier

David Bowie

Joey Ramone

Outkast

Judas priest

Hannibal 1 and 2

American hustle

Ra ra riot

Jenny Lewis

Faith no more

All 3 miles Davis

December it's

J. Mascis

beatles

Afghan whigs

Green day

Husker during

The jbs

Mastodon

Conor oberst

Ed sheeran

Bessie smith

The doors

Johnny thunders

The kinks

Elvis Presley

Umphreys Mcgee

As per usual I will pick stuff up for people but they must PayPal right away. Shipping is media mail. Must send as a gift or you pay the PayPal fees as I am not making any money here. They close in less than 4 hours but I don't want to go that late so I'll go one last time around 1030 cst. Message me if you're interested. All these titles they had at least 4 or 5 of about 20 minutes ago.

faith no more please!

So many of the things people are looking for here will be up at http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog by 8:30pm PST. We'll combine shipping if you spazz out and place a million orders as we click them on...although please try to not spazz out too much.

Before I paypal this guy, do you have Faith No More? Love to get it in directly.

Afghan Whigs???

I don't think its wrong! that I want to sell! ALL the albums someday at a reasonable price (after The Powers That B comes out) for a reasonable price. ($200!?) I paid $20 for Exmil! I want to see all the albums go to someone in a bundle. sorry. not trying to be "a jerk". I'm not FLIPPING the LP. I just wanted two, I reached out to people assuming I wasn't even going to be able to get 1! :-) 

You're kinda (very much so) a loser. And not welcome here. This is place where people help other out with stuff and not take advantage of anyone. Go hang on deadformat you neckbeard