Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Yeah it's pretty gritty sounding. I just chalked it up to it being a pic disc. I used my anti static brush before each spin like I do all my records and it didn't make that big of a difference. Side B seemed to be worse than side A.

As for the speed, I felt suuuper anxious while listening to the first two tracks on side A. As if the speed of the songs were affecting my mood. It was weird. That's when I knew something was up with the way it was pressed.

hmm. Just timed SLSP with the mp3 version and it seemed to be faster by about 1.5 seconds by the end. But I can definitely tell especially at the beginning how it's quicker. Oh well. I'll still play it too much, regardless. It's a cool novelty to have(:

hmm. Just timed SLSP with the mp3 version and it seemed to be faster by about 1.5 seconds by the end. But I can definitely tell especially at the beginning how it's quicker. Oh well. I'll still play it too much, regardless. It's a cool novelty to have(:

Although it sucks, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice. I'll still play mine as well lol.

Shit, I could have grabbed a bunch of GoTG at Bull Moose last weekend. Derp. 

I could probably get someone to grab a couple but I couldn't mail them until I'm home again on the 21st and they'll probably go online by then. 

Man, if you could grab me two, I will paypal you like right now with some extra and you can mail them when you can! My friend and I have been trying to tag team and get ourselves this tape and we are both failing. His shop got only 8 and he was in line at 3am and the one I stood line didn't get any in the end!

My goodness, I haven't seen a post about New Orders Stereo Repress. It's so good. I mean, New Order is one of those bands with a shit ton of records at record shops for non extortionist prices so this was a neat RSD treat to buy. Cool thing was I got it at like 7pm, last one. 

He said it should be trickling in for the next week or two, then mentioned that box set. So I am assuming it will be here soon, but you know what we get when we assume :-( just to know it's coming is good enough for me. Now if I can beat that lady who works with me to it I'll be happy. Ipecac says December 16th. I think my store usually gets it in a couple of days early, so two weeks would be about right.

Dude...

Seriously...

THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO!!!!!

Super excited for this one....

Gonna keep my eyes peeled for it now!

You rock!!!!

MAINE RESIDENTS: bull moose's website claims that every single store has copies of the guardians of the galaxy cassette. if one of you could pick it up for me, i'll pay double of whatever cost + shipping is. for the mathematically disinclined, that's probably $24 or so. i know you could sell it on ebay if you wanted (FINE DO IT) but you could also make my girlfriend really happy when i surprise her with it for christmas. so! your choice:

a) be a hero

b.) be a dick

c) be neither and read past this

d) visit my grandma in lewiston

PM me if you could help this brotha out!