gmoney

Hot Topic - New Clearance Records + HOT CASH

I'm not sure if a lot of these would be in store. Some of the ones that were on the site Thursday weren't available online for quite some time, so they likely were sold out in stores as well. I'm guessing they found a few boxes in a warehouse somewhere or something similar. I'm sure those that are available in stores will be on clearance though.

i think its funny that you wont see travis in a thread like this. maybe hes not allowed to discuss when someone fucks up and theres a loophole?

Travis held a press conference to discuss the Hot Cash Vinyl-gate 2014 on Monday. Do you not have VCtv on your cable package?

If you have a store nearby you can ship to store. I hate doing it, but it's worth it sometimes.

Nearest store is 20 minutes away, I only pop in there if I'm in there area and I know they have something I'm looking for :/

For a minute I was buying stuff from Hot Topic more then I ever had in my life, but now all these weird vinyl restrictions and selective coupons are too confusing. I'm officially too old to shop there, even online.

Nearest store is 20 minutes away, I only pop in there if I'm in there area and I know they have something I'm looking for :/

For a minute I was buying stuff from Hot Topic more then I ever had in my life, but now all these weird vinyl restrictions and selective coupons are too confusing. I'm officially too old to shop there, even online.

Haha, same. I'll admit to ordering enema of the state and dude ranch to store for nostalgias sake and to save a couple bucks. Probably never again though. I just have very few reasons to even go to the mall/order records from hot topic

Haha, same. I'll admit to ordering enema of the state and dude ranch to store for nostalgias sake and to save a couple bucks. Probably never again though. I just have very few reasons to even go to the mall/order records from hot topic

It's so weird going to the mall now, it's like walking into a museum.