FS: Mike Patton "Mondo Cane"

tetsuodaironman

So my buddy is trying to take his wife to the fair this weekend and is selling his copy of Mondo Cane for $100. You know how much this bad boy goes for and I wanted to give someone the opportunity to grab this for the cheapest I've ever seen it for. Get back to me ASAP because I'd rather see this in a good home rather than going up online somewhere (or he might change his mind if he ends up selling some other stuff). His copy is pretty minty. He is the original owner and it's been played only a handful of times. Thanks, guys!  Please refer to my most recent comment.

This happens regularily on here. A board member helping out a friend who does not post on here at all or even a member.

Usually works out just fine because the member posting has a good reputation and no one thinks twice. I have bought from this dude many times and he has never let me down.

Update: I bought the album from him for $100 because I couldn't pass on the good offer (still a lot of money, honestly). If someone really wants this more than me I would sell it for 125PPD. It's still sealed and in mint condition. Trust me, if I found this in the wild for $25 I would totally hook someone up for like $40 or $50, but this isn't the case. And, yes he said he has an account here, but he has never posted. He is the same guy that I posted the GJ coloring book variant for. Thanks, guys.

P.S. I don't really want to sell it, but that $100 plus all of the other stuff I've bought within the past week has really gutted my account. I understand it's a lot of money, so more than likely no one wants it. I'm okay with that. Just letting you guys know that there is a copy less than eBay or Discogs prices sitting around somewhere.