Protest the Hero - Kezia (Repress soon)

Oh wow, they took that off QUICK, haha. I simply just did a copy/paste of the item information directly from the KT8 website. It was at the bottom as the script shows. I'm hoping it'll still be included, I was definitely pretty psyched about it. 

It's a nice looking head, got one with the VIP pack at the show. Now it sits with my Voliton snare head :D

Well...son of a bitch. Looks like the snare head is now being sold separately for $25.00 and there's also a bundle for $80.00 which includes the record, snare head and t-shirt. 

I was hoping the snare head would've been included with the first 100 orders as initially stated. 

Holy crap this was delivered quick. According to my last email with KT8, is was shipped on the 11th through the "Small Packet Air" option and it is now in my hands safe and sound. It also looks like the snare head WAS in fact included as initially stated in the description, which I'm so psyched about. 

Worth every penny. 

• 2 months later...

"We tweeted about this, but meant to give you guys the chance first. We found a handful of copies of our first run coloured vinyl for Kezia, Scurrilous, and Fortress. They won't be printed on these colours again and feel like you subscribers deserve the best chance to snatch them up if that kind of thing is your bag, baby.

If this isn't your thing, please excuse the bother.

Go here to check em out: 
www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/protestthehero

Current inventory: (when they are gone, they are gone)

Kezia on Trans Red: 10
Fortress on Green: 25
Scurrilous on Tran Blue with Black Splatter: 25"

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, in the spirit of given you all first crack at anything cool we do - we just got in our second pressing of the Kezia 10 Year Remastered Vinyl.

She is a beaut, and while she is live to the rest of the world, we have not announced it yet.

We will post publicly about it sometime next week.

Sometimes our limited run vinyl projects can be a frenzy, so just thought we would tip you off if that's your thing. As you were! 

http://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/27960/_LTD_ED._-_Kezia_10_Year_Edition_-_Double_Vinyl.htm

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

I'm trying to think of a label or distributor that overcharges more than Sheet Happens and I can't.

I would argue Newbury Comics.  They charge almost as much and always cut their releases to the bare minimum.
All of their Ghost records have omitted booklets, inserts, and extras found in even the cheap retail pressings (for example)

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

I would argue Newbury Comics.  They charge almost as much and always cut their releases to the bare minimum.
All of their Ghost records have omitted booklets, inserts, and extras found in even the cheap retail pressings (for example)

I dunno, I’ve never gotten anything but excellence from Newberry, and the most expensive shits they had in recent memory were tom Waits - mule variations and sleep- dopesmoker @ 37.99 and 39.99 respectively, which is high but it’s not 45 for a single LP... id argue it’s not even close.

they press albums that have been OOP or otherwise unattainable for a reasonable amount like their recent round of Dillinger reissues, which were 27.99, and while that’s up there for a single LP, it was infinitely less than if I’d gone the aftermarket route for Ire Works.

your issue there was expecting anything good from a Ghost album.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell