Help me complete my Chuck Palahniuk collection

andy.

I put this in the everything section because, while it pertains to buying, it isn't about records. I don't really have anywhere else to post this besides like Tumblr. And I couldn't find the thread about reading.

ANYWAY.

I’ve decided I’m going to try to fully complete my Chuck Palahniuk collection. I have first editions of all his books except the main three (as far as prices go). Obviously, I’m looking for them to be in good condition. They don’t have to be signed or anything fancy like that. I'd prefer to trade some records if possible but I'd be down to pay. But yeah, help me or something.

• Fight Club
  • Invisible Monsters
  • Survivor

If you or anyone you know has any of these, let me know please! Thanks.

I have a signed hardback first edition of Doomed from the release tour if you'd be interested. And an old copy of survivor but it isn't the first edition with the original cover, its the airplane cross paperback.

Also have a stuffed cat that chuck threw at me from stage but theres no way to prove that so ill keep the kitty lol

I have a signed hardback first edition of Doomed from the release tour if you'd be interested. And an old copy of survivor but it isn't the first edition with the original cover, its the airplane cross paperback.

Also have a stuffed cat that chuck threw at me from stage but theres no way to prove that so ill keep the kitty lol

I actually saw him during the book tour and got a copy of it as well as two kitties. They're in a box somewhere haha. And do you mean the one that is white with gold lettering?

I'll keep an eye out.  I see tons of his stuff at thrift stores around Portland.

Please do! If you manage to find a first edition of any of those three, I'll be really impressed since they usually sell on ebay for a decent price haha. I'm also interested in anything else by him that you come across (alternate covers, foreign presses, etc). Let me know! 

Here's what my collection looks like so far:

tumblr_nbphvfogDw1qdg3dgo1_500.jpg

How much does a first edition hardcover of Fight Club typically go for? I have two. One signed by Palanhiuk. Got them both when the book first came out via a friend whose parents own a bookstore in Portland.

Usually $100+ :(

There's one that just went up for auction starting at $20 but it still has 6 days left.

I have a friend who met Chuck a few months ago while working up by where Chuck lives in Washougal, WA. My friend is a major fanboy and freaked out, so Chuck ended up bringing him a first print of Fight Club the next day and signed it for him. He seems like a pretty nice guy. Yeah, cool story bro.

I have a friend who met Chuck a few months ago while working up by where Chuck lives in Washougal, WA. My friend is a major fanboy and freaked out, so Chuck ended up bringing him a first print of Fight Club the next day and signed it for him. He seems like a pretty nice guy. Yeah, cool story bro.

I've heard nothing but nice things about chuck.  you should write him a letter or hit him up via his social networks.  he is really good to his fans.

friend met him at a discussion he was doing for a university. He had run out of copies of his book.  she told him how much of a fan she was and he asked for her address.

he sent her the sweetest care package with a beautiful hand written letter thanking her for loving his works.

what a fantastic dude! so talented

I put this in the everything section because, while it pertains to buying, it isn't about records. I don't really have anywhere else to post this besides like Tumblr. And I couldn't find the thread about reading.

ANYWAY.

I’ve decided I’m going to try to fully complete my Chuck Palahniuk collection. I have first editions of all his books except the main three (as far as prices go). Obviously, I’m looking for them to be in good condition. They don’t have to be signed or anything fancy like that. I'd prefer to trade some records if possible but I'd be down to pay. But yeah, help me or something.

• Fight Club
  • Invisible Monsters
  • Survivor

If you or anyone you know has any of these, let me know please! Thanks.

I'm sure you know this, but I'll throw it out there. Invisible Monsters first edition is paperback. When I was hunting first editions, it took me a while to wrap my mind around that.

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/news/invisible-monsters-is-finally-coming-to-hardcover