Saves the Day - Through Being Cool - Reissue out 12/9/14

gmoney

Never got into this band. Seems like a good time to though. Is this gonna be going up somewhere other than Amazon soon?

This one, In Reverie, and Stay What You Are was always my top three. I hear a lot of good things about Can't Slow Down, even though I have been listening to this band for a decade I never really listened to it. I am today though.

but, why does it say sealed when it is most def not sealed? serious question.

Just taking advantage of tags

it's actually totally against ebay rules to do that. someone could even file a claim when they get it and say it doesn't have any "say anything" with it as it says in the title. ebay will almost always side with the buyer on a "not as described" case and they don't even require the buyer to send it back.

so basically, if anyone really wants this, you should bid it up and file a claim to get it for free!

You do know someone could file a claim against you for not delivering what was advertised, right? Why lie about it?

this.

it's actually totally against ebay rules to do that. someone could even file a claim when they get it and say it doesn't have any "say anything" with it as it says in the title. ebay will almost always side with the buyer on a "not as described" case and they don't even require the buyer to send it back.

so basically, if anyone really wants this, you should bid it up and file a claim to get it for free!

this.

Wait is this for real?  So if you're buying something and the seller lists related bands in the title, you can claim that it wasn't as described?

Wait is this for real?  So if you're buying something and the seller lists related bands in the title, you can claim that it wasn't as described?

you can try. i wouldn't cause it's a fucking shitty thing to do, but it's happened. if ebay realizes that you are putting "related bands" in the title, they will pull your listing or give you a warning. 

Posting on Page 1 of a 100+ page thread.

That's right...continue to discuss eBay listings.

With the preorder announcement, overpriced package deals, updated artwork, price gouging, variants, shipping confirmation, lack of tracking information, damaged records, vinyl quality, and "my original sounds better" conversations coming up, my premonition will come true in no time.

Then who will laugh at skadaddy??!!! WHO WILL LAUGH AT SKADADDY??!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

spongebob-evil-grin-handrub-gif.gif