Saves the Day - Through Being Cool - Reissue out 12/9/14

gmoney

I was expecting it to be super swirly Evidently 'swirl' means 'mashy' these days.

Same. Glad I grabbed the split now. I'll still probably snag one of these if they still have them for my date though.

Any idea if they were limiting the number sold, fella? Sorry, on phone, can't multi-quote.

I thought it was described as "Marbled"?....in which case, this is what I expect from Marbled Blue

This is accurate. ^^

I think people are getting confused because earlyish in the thread I said "Boy I sure hope they do a blue white swirl limited to 1000 and an unlimited 180 gram black," before we knew what the variants were.

This is accurate. ^^

I think people are getting confused because earlyish in the thread I said "Boy I sure hope they do a blue white swirl limited to 1000 and an unlimited 180 gram black," before we knew what the variants were.

That's probably it, I could've sworn it was supposed to be a swirl. Color me stupid, and by stupid, I mean mashy.

That's probably it, I could've sworn it was supposed to be a swirl. Color me stupid, and by stupid, I mean mashy.

For the record, I'm not calling anybody stupid....I just thought I had read the tour variant as marbled blue and anticipate it looking similar to the blue marbled variant of The Hold Steady's "Boy and Girls In America"