Saves the Day - Through Being Cool - Reissue out 12/9/14

gmoney

No. Chris comes out and sings Every Man Has A Molly and they specifically say they aren't playing any Two Tongues songs because they're about to record a new album

Personally, I would have rather had a mini Two Tongues set over the Was A Real Boy set. The second half of that EP drags imo.

Personally, I would have rather had a mini Two Tongues set over the Was A Real Boy set. The second half of that EP drags imo.

On an interview Chris said they didn't want to do any TT songs because the reason they were doing this tour was to celebrate the anniversaries of both (or all 3, including Reggie) albums. That's respectable, and as mentioned before they're working on new stuff so I'm sure a dedicated tour is in the works.

May have been answered. Is this just black on Amazon? Anyone got theirs from that site?

Yeah. All retail copies except Hot Topic (cream/1000) are black. Blue marble is tour only(/1000), split was through Merchnow or something and was limited to 850. That one sold out pretty quickly.

Supposedly is the black limited to 1000 as well? I forget.

Yeah, more and more glad I broke down and snagged a split. Stoked. Mine supposedly will arrive Saturday though, which seems like a long way off. But I guess that's what happens when it sits in Jersey for 3 days (and counting).

Yeah it's also a translucent blue and NOT opaque blue. At 180 grams it's a beaut.

Yeah it's also a translucent blue and NOT opaque blue. At 180 grams it's a beaut.

That's nice to hear, I wouldn't have been able to tell from the photos. I'm actually not 100% sure I like that better than opaque though. In fact I'm pretty sure I wish it were opaque.

Yeah. All retail copies except Hot Topic (cream/1000) are black. Blue marble is tour only(/1000), split was through Merchnow or something and was limited to 850. That one sold out pretty quickly.

Supposedly is the black limited to 1000 as well? I forget.

when is the ht variant happening?

Also, I will absolutely echo that this sounds great. It's hard to find pop-punk records with good sounding cymbal hits that translate well to vinyl.

This is what happens when labels/bands skimp on a proper vinyl mastering and use the digital master to make the plates instead of paying somebody to properly master the release for vinyl

Does anyone know if the tour variant is still available? I was worried about it selling out by the time they got to philly.

They had them in Charlotte on Monday and a stack of them in Silver Springs last night. I'm not sure if they had any towards the end though. They had quite a few up until the middle of the show at least.