Saves the Day - Through Being Cool - Reissue out 12/9/14

gmoney

gabbed one too, really shouldn't be spending money but this is a must own.

Agreed 100% I told my fiance I wouldn't buy any more albums until after Christmas (saving for christmas and wedding right now) but she was very understanding of this one for me. She actually told me she was trying to find an og copy for me for xmas this year, but couldn't find any under 200. Not sure where she was looking but she knows how much this album means to me.

Agreed 100% I told my fiance I wouldn't buy any more albums until after Christmas (saving for christmas and wedding right now) but she was very understanding of this one for me. She actually told me she was trying to find an og copy for me for xmas this year, but couldn't find any under 200. Not sure where she was looking but she knows how much this album means to me.

She definitely sounds like a keeper. Good on you mate!

"Saves The Day are releasing a limited edition pressing of their seminal record Through Being Cool to celebrate its 15-year anniversary.  The album is available for preorder now athttp://savestheday.merchnow.com/.  Through Being Cool has been remastered for vinyl in a blue/white split variant with a limited press of 850. Additional versions of the record will be available in black (1000 pressed, all retailers), cream (1200 pressed, Hot Topic exclusive) and blue/white marble (1000 pressed, tour exclusive)."

Saves The Day's announcement:

Hey pups, what's good? Last night we shredded through THROUGH BEING COOL from front to back. Tore right through it like an eagle on a skateboard. SHREDDIN'. You guys have no idea how fired up we are about this tour and music and life.

We've been rediscovering all the vinyl we each own: old classics like Ravel's "Bolero" and modern classics like the Youth Of Today "Disengage" 7-inch. Perhaps as part of that we were inspired to press a 7-inch single of "The Tide Of Our Times" along a with a song recorded during the same self-titled sessions for a b-side. Both shredders. Emotional, hardcore. We'll have this out on tour.

Don't sit down yet. You may want to curl your toes over the edge of that surfboard now. Every toe now – hang ten. We repressed THROUGH BEING COOL on 180g vinyl, and there's TWO new color variants that didn't exist before that will be available. The first is a blue/white split that will be available through EVR (http://savestheday.merchnow.com), the second is a special tour-only variant that we'll have with us at these shows (savestheday.com/throughbeingcool2014). There will be a few other things we'll have on tour only, but you'll just have to wait and see. All Vibes. Did we mention that these are remastered* and repressed on 180g vinyl? That's heavy stuff, this is vinyl your kids or nephews can jam out to in 15 years. Tell them you were there.

*remastered, not remixed. The sound of plugging in the Les Paul is just the beginning of hearing it as if you're INSIDE the guitars.

FOREVER SHREDDIN' ALWAYS AND FOREVER RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE

Arun, Chris, Rodrigo, and Dennis // Saves The Day

grabbed the blue/white while it was still up. does anyone know if merchnow will exchange my first pressing of the S/T since it had the static sound issues? also, did i miss my shot for the 7 inch or should it be available on tour?

The 7" is showing as still available at the equalvision store, for me at least

grabbed the blue/white while it was still up. does anyone know if merchnow will exchange my first pressing of the S/T since it had the static sound issues? also, did i miss my shot for the 7 inch or should it be available on tour?

All the original S/T's sounded like crap. There's no indication that they're admitting there was a mistake though.