VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

Happy, happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. Happy, happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock.
Happy, happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. Happy, happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock.
It's almost time, kids. The clock is ticking. Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon, and remember the Big Giveaway at nine. Don't miss it. And don't forget to wear your masks. The clock is ticking. It's almost time.

It's almost time, kids. The clock is ticking. Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon, and remember the Big Giveaway at nine. Don't miss it. And don't forget to wear your masks. The clock is ticking. It's almost time.

What is everyone's favorite Tales From The Crypt episodes?

SEASON 1

~And All Through The House, Only Sin Deep, Collection Completed

SEASON 2

~Til Death, Three's a Crowd, The Ventriloquist's Dummy

SEASON 3

~Abra Cadaver, Dead Wait, Mournin' Mess, Split Second, Yellow

SEASON 4

~None but the Lonely Heart, On a Deadman's Chest, What's Cookin

SEASON 5

~Death of Some Salesman, Forever Ambergris, People Who Live in Brass Hearses, Creep Course, Oil's Well That Ends Well, Half-Way Horrible

SEASON 6

~Only Skin Deep, The Assassin, Surprise Party, Doctor of Horror, 99 & 44/100 Pure Horror,    You, Murderer

SEASON 7

~Horror in the Night

Everyone needs to watch The Taking Of Deborah Logan. It's on Netflix Instant and it was amazing. Definitely check it out if you wanna see a unique "found-footage-possession" movie.

Seriously, it makes me so mad that an awesome/unique possession movie like this doesn't get mainstream attention, yet we get the same generic shit flooding our theaters every year.

Oh yes...

Silent Night Deadly Night 1, 2, 3, 5

Silent Night

Santa's Slay

Dead End

Hardware

Black Christmas

Black Xmas

Christmas Evil

Don't Open Till Christmas

Jack Frost 1 & 2

Rare Exports

Gremlins

P2

Inside

...and more.

These are generally what I watch around the holidays.

Oh yes...

Silent Night Deadly Night 1, 2, 3, 5

Silent Night

Santa's Slay

Dead End

Hardware

Black Christmas

Black Xmas

Christmas Evil

Don't Open Till Christmas

Jack Frost 1 & 2

Rare Exports

Gremlins

P2

Inside

...and more.

These are generally what I watch around the holidays.

I'm totally in.

It felt like it abandoned everything about the first two. Really sloppy, it was like they didn't even try.

To be fair (and I haven't seen Viral yet), they have seem to be getting "worse". I put worse in quotes because although I liked the second one a lot, nothing will top the first one for me. So I'm not expecting much from this one.