VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

Ok, Creep was....fucking amazing!!! Terror genre is definitely on it's own level vs. standard slasher or gore style horror flicks. I like movies that make me uptight, and this one had me tense the entire time wondering what the hell that crazy fuck was going to do next and how dumb that guy was with trusting him... Pleased with it for sure and will be watching it again!

I hope you guys enjoy Killer Legends. I figured it would be something different to give everyone a break from the horror movies, while still being relevant to the theme.

This is a great documentary! If you have a fascination with serial killers or real life unsolved murders then you're gonna dig this.

Didn't really care for Mandy Lane. Felt like vanilla teen slasher from the 90's but not in a charming way.

I disagree. I thought that the characters were pretty well developed compared to the junk from the late 90's and early 2000's. I thought it was well directed and had some cool shots, particularly when they arrived at the farm. It felt like an artsy-indie flick for the first half of the movie, and then goes to more traditional slasher.

Backing the Mandy Lane love in here. I really enjoyed that movie. I remember being so excited when it finally got distribution to the US. Only took, what? 4-6 years or something like that?

It feels so different from most slashers. It has a cool style I can't put my finger on.

Ha, yup. Bought an import boot a few years ago. Thankful it has a legit release now.

I hated The Babadook. I was not Invested in the female lead, and her son just annoyed me to no end. I did not understand the hype for it at all.

It Follows though...that was a banger.

Completely agree 100% with your feelings towards The Babadook. I enjoyed It Follows, the soundtrack was great, I just didn't find it very unnerving. I think because the lead girl was in constant danger the more action packed scenes didn't feel as tense as they were intended to.